Author Topic: Water Bottle  (Read 11896 times)

Offline Skix34

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Water Bottle
« on: February 04, 2009, 11:42:45 PM »
Any significance to water bottle our losties find on the shore in the canoe? This symbol was also in one of the promo trailers before the season started. Juliet says its an airline? hmmmm

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Water Bottle
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 11:43:48 PM »
She said it was from Ajira Airlines, which is the fake airline that ABC created a website for over the Summer.

Offline matahari

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 11:44:18 PM »
I think the O6 are back. I think it was their ARIJA air flight that gets them back.

I'll bet it's flight 316 too.

Offline this is some crazy stuff

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 11:44:32 PM »
I wonder if we can find an expiration date on the water bottle.

Offline blueeyed2200

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 11:46:11 PM »
Yeah, I definitely want to see a screencap of that bottle . . .

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 11:46:24 PM »
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 11:49:13 PM by Jugdish »

Offline matahari

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 12:07:21 AM »
here we go...

The O6 take a flight (316) on Arija to crash on the Island, or somewhere close (the Hydra?). They make a boat or steal one from the others and paddle to the beach to meet the other Losties who were left behind, and warn them of some impending danger. The O6 lead the Losties away from the beach, when Locke, Sawyer, Juliet & crew stumble on their camp and the boat.

The O6 have returned and left by the time that Locke et al end up at the beach. That's part of the reason Sawyer sees Kate & Aaron the flash before. They are there!

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 12:42:43 AM »
What? Ya'll didn't get the invite to the website? ;D

Offline Epic720

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 02:32:53 AM »
I think the O6 are back. I think it was their ARIJA air flight that gets them back.

I'll bet it's flight 316 too.

This is exactly what I was thinking. But also remember the runway that Ben was building.

Offline patrixmith

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 03:52:46 AM »
here we go...

The O6 take a flight (316) on Arija to crash on the Island, or somewhere close (the Hydra?). They make a boat or steal one from the others and paddle to the beach to meet the other Losties who were left behind, and warn them of some impending danger. The O6 lead the Losties away from the beach, when Locke, Sawyer, Juliet & crew stumble on their camp and the boat.

The O6 have returned and left by the time that Locke et al end up at the beach. That's part of the reason Sawyer sees Kate & Aaron the flash before. They are there!

The reason Sawyer saw Kate and Claire giving birth to Aaron was because they flashed back to day 41.

Offline on the island

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 10:36:53 AM »
Ben knows how to travel to and from the island.  I don't think he needs to crash a plane to get back.

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2009, 01:38:05 PM »
Ben knows how to travel to and from the island.  I don't think he needs to crash a plane to get back.

(That's funny lol  :D )  I'm sure of this too.

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2009, 01:44:14 PM »

He wouldn't need to crash it, but they may have taken "flight 316" on Ajira airlines to help them get back TO the island. And of course Hurley took whatever food and water he could with him from the flight lol...

Offline themaven

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2009, 01:51:53 PM »
Ok, so I missed out on the Ajira website when it was launched, and just now went through it all.
Would not let me book a flight, probably because it was only good for January.. I did however notice some weird things.

1st if the times listed in the flashing weather ticker at the bottom are all off by minutes depending on the time zone you looking at, and CA is listed 3 seperate times with 1 minute difference in each even though they are all in the same time zone.

Second and most obvious is they do have a flight 316 which we are all asuming will bring the 06 back to the island.

3rd - if you view the source code of the website, there is a hidden message. It's written in HEX code, when I run it through the google translator it reads this...
"For god so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

very interesting...

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2009, 01:56:17 PM »
3rd - if you view the source code of the website, there is a hidden message. It's written in HEX code, when I run it through the google translator it reads this...
"For god so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

very interesting...

I have no idea what HEX code is and no idea there were online translators for it, but that's wild. It's kinda weird that the TPTB are putting messages like that in the SOURCE code of the website lol. It's as if they WANT the audience to rip the show apart to find answers.