Author Topic: Who sent Sun the package?  (Read 7615 times)

Offline lostandfree

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Who sent Sun the package?
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2009, 05:45:43 PM »
Does anyone think that Sun wants to kill Jack?  Both of those photos she received had both Ben and Jack in the picture.  We are maybe being led to believe she is after Ben but what if she is really after Jack and that is who she wants to kill.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2009, 01:51:53 AM »
The video podcast basically said that she did make a deal with Widmore, BUT we don't know if he's the "bad guy" or not.

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2009, 11:13:28 PM »
Does anyone think that Sun wants to kill Jack?  Both of those photos she received had both Ben and Jack in the picture.  We are maybe being led to believe she is after Ben but what if she is really after Jack and that is who she wants to kill.

yes, I thought that too because of her convo with Kate." I don't blame you Kate" SO! How's JACK?!  But now I'm not so sure. tptb do these things to make you think. so I just don't know! :-\

Offline tonysee200x

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2009, 01:38:14 PM »

yes, I thought that too because of her convo with Kate." I don't blame you Kate" SO! How's JACK?!  But now I'm not so sure. tptb do these things to make you think. so I just don't know! :-\

I thought the same, that she really blames Jake not Ben.

I mean, it really does not make sense that she blames Ben. What is the link why would she blame Ben?? She can't really know about Ben letting Keamy push the button that caused the explosion. You could say the freighter people came to kill ben and that resulted in Jin's "death"..but it just seems like a stretch.

Now Jake on the other hand was the one who made sure the helicopter left without going back for Jin. It just makes more sense the Sun blames Jake.

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2009, 02:04:30 PM »
Maybe Sun was visited by one Jeremy Bentham and he told her of Ben's meltdown on Keamy.

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2009, 03:10:16 PM »
I think she could have it in for Jack, too. We've been set up to think it was Ben, so of course what a reversal it would be if it were Jack! Haha, we got you!...gloats tptb. Plus, her reservation on Penny's boat and in the plane coming back to civilization. She must blame Jack...at least a little.

On the other hand, she did tell Widmore that she wanted to kill Ben. Why stop at Ben? Why not make it a killing spree? ...and suddenly we're watching Sun turn into The Punisher...

Offline Still_lost06

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2009, 06:02:10 PM »
The Punisher!! lol
She did have that look in her eyes...

Offline matahari

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2009, 12:34:11 AM »
Sun is bada$$. That's not the 1st time I've said it. She shot Colleen, she poisons Michael, cheats on Jin, pays off Jin's mother, buys out her father's business from under his nose, slaps the **** out of Juliet, allies with Widmore, and conspires to kill Ben.