Author Topic: Where and when have Jin been?  (Read 6041 times)

Offline patrixmith

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Where and when have Jin been?
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2009, 03:55:33 AM »
I don't think you can "jump times"...anyone?

I think Jin has been flashing through the same times as the Sawyer et al...he's just been floating in the ocean the whole time.

Agreed. Jin has been jumping in the same times as Sawyer, Locke, Juliet, and crew. He has just been floating on freighter wreckage and unconscious/sun scorched during the flashes.

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2009, 03:57:59 AM »

I think Jin has been flashing through the same times as the Sawyer et al...he's just been floating in the ocean the whole time.

Agreed. Jin has been jumping in the same times as Sawyer, Locke, Juliet, and crew. He has just been floating on freighter wreckage and unconscious/sun scorched during the flashes.

But aren't they at different times?   Aren't Sawyer and the gang at the same part of the island as Jin but at different times?  Is it possible that Jin is also time-jumping but going to different "whens" or am I just babbling here?

Offline this is some crazy stuff

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2009, 03:59:01 AM »

But aren't they at different times?   Aren't Sawyer and the gang at the same part of the island as Jin but at different times?  Is it possible that Jin is also time-jumping but going to different "whens" or am I just babbling here?

They are at the same time.  We know this because Locke kicks the can over and it is in French.  He ask if anyone speaks French.

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2009, 04:02:05 AM »

But aren't they at different times?   Aren't Sawyer and the gang at the same part of the island as Jin but at different times?  Is it possible that Jin is also time-jumping but going to different "whens" or am I just babbling here?

They are at the same time.  We know this because Locke kicks the can over and it is in French.  He ask if anyone speaks French.

Ah okay.  I was confused there for a second.  The Losties must be somewhere else then. I think it's because when our Losties were on the island, it was night, but then it must be later in the day when the French people arrived on the island. Thanks for clearing that up !!  I was getting too confused there! :)

Offline patrixmith

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2009, 04:05:23 AM »
:D

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 10:16:38 AM »
Also when Sawyer told juliet he saw Claire giving birth, Juliet
said that was 2 months ago. So they are there just a couple of days.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2009, 10:58:18 AM »
There is not evidence that it has been two weeks. Only a couple of days like crazy stuff said. He is time traveling the same as Sawyer etc are. They saw the debris on the island at the same time Danielle found Jin.

He must of jumped off the frieghtor before it blew up.
i agree with juggy!

Offline Hurley rocks dudes

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2009, 06:20:49 PM »
There is not evidence that it has been two weeks. Only a couple of days like crazy stuff said. He is time traveling the same as Sawyer etc are. They saw the debris on the island at the same time Danielle found Jin.

He must of jumped off the frieghtor before it blew up.
i agree with juggy!
ladybug i love your new picture/graphic!

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2009, 01:55:11 AM »
btw- today's video podcast says that he was in the water for "a number of days."

Thanks for clearing that up. ::) :)

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2009, 02:24:59 AM »
btw- today's video podcast says that he was in the water for "a number of days."

Wish they'd be a little more specific there...

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2009, 10:56:15 PM »
btw, where do you go for those podcasts again?

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2009, 11:09:19 PM »

one is a number too

Offline Still_lost06

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2009, 06:38:10 PM »
Yeah. not as specific as I would have liked. You know, like "two days". Still, it explains that he has been moving with the island all along. I guess that he just got blown away from the boat and that the island/Jacob protected him. Maybe he will play an important part in getting John off the island.

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2009, 07:03:12 PM »
or more like getting the o6 back!

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2009, 03:47:22 PM »
Hope they show more of Jin's story tonight! Am interested to hear if anybody's theories was a bullseye!