Author Topic: Did The Librarian Work For Oceanic?  (Read 2907 times)

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Did The Librarian Work For Oceanic?
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2009, 07:17:36 PM »
I'm probably way off base but everyone in the LIbrary looked/dressed like the past.  They didn't looke to up to date to me, am I crazy?

haha, i thought the same thing but about des. He looked like he was dressed from the 70's. Maybe it was the shades. My Mom had a similar pair in the 70's. lol
Thats funny because I thought the shades made Des look cool. Like a rock star

Oh did I give the impression that I didn't like it? Don't forget this is my Husband we are talking about here! lol  liked him before he even had his teeth fixed and had his hair in that God awful pony. (and i like pony's on men) but his was ah.

Offline tonysee200x

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2009, 05:18:17 PM »
I don't know, but them shades Des had on showed he either has HORRIBLE taste in accessories or he just borrowed Penny's shades on the way off the boat....

This got me thinking, wasn't Charlie wearing those same awful sunglasses when he "visited" Hurley in the insane asylum last year?

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2009, 05:26:45 PM »
I don't know, but them shades Des had on showed he either has HORRIBLE taste in accessories or he just borrowed Penny's shades on the way off the boat....

This got me thinking, wasn't Charlie wearing those same awful sunglasses when he "visited" Hurley in the insane asylum last year?

Yes yes!!! I just NOW saw that as I was watching to see if ben ever met Desmond on the island. that's so funny! I don't know if they were the EXACT SAME but they were similar.