Author Topic: Latin is "Others 101"....  (Read 4615 times)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Latin is "Others 101"....
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2009, 09:02:29 PM »
Well, we know why and how now, it was the 1954 picture of the military that started the lampost looking for the island and the Black Rock's Log that also had information to bring them there..

I still say the Dharma Initiative was a cover and I believe it has been show that in fact the DI was there to do what they said they were doing, but this the underlying knowledge as Dr. Candleman aka Chang, knew of "rules" and he either was obeying them or knew more about them.

Frankly there could have been an agreement with the others and allowing the DI to go there to do their research.  So someone says okay folks you found us you are interetsted in the island "powers" and lets them go and do what they want with limitations.

Any of the Powers to be might have encountered issues with the others vice versa and thus the fence being put up etc.

But I digress Juliette should be sharing more than she is.  She knows about the island, perhaps that is why they had counseling, due to the information that was shared. 

Who knows, but frankly I also hope it is not anything lame like Atlantis.

Rambling sorry ;D

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2009, 02:33:17 AM »
Rambling is good, Lil! That's where all the really good theories come from.  :)

I think the "Atlantis" approach would be lame, too. There are so many better stories...so many more important stories...that to fall back on this would be a waste of those talented, well-read writers.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2009, 11:42:15 AM »
But all my theories are good  ;)  rambling or not ;D ;)  just joking.

There were many thoughts in this and I had to put it down b4 they left my brain