Author Topic: I love Penny  (Read 2993 times)

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: I love Penny
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2009, 06:01:10 PM »
I don't know guys. I'm afraid to say , BUUUUT , I think now that my Desmond is a father , I think it's his turn to die. Cause we allll know what happeneds to fathers on this show.  :( :-\ :'(

Yeah, this show is not very dad-friendly lol.

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2009, 10:04:20 PM »
Well... Do we all think that Penny went psycho on Ben's face?

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2009, 01:28:29 AM »

I think that is what they WANT us to think. (but yeah, I did think that when he said he promised a friend he would take care of something first) Then when I saw him at the marina and all bloody. but now I think it's a trick! or they are using reverse psychology on me now.

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2009, 02:51:45 AM »
I'm a bit concerned that Penny may be dead at this point.  :'(

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2009, 03:27:00 PM »

I think that is what they WANT us to think. (but yeah, I did think that when he said he promised a friend he would take care of something first) Then when I saw him at the marina and all bloody. but now I think it's a trick! or they are using reverse psychology on me now.

Sometimes I feel like TPTB come onto the forum and read all our posts, and come up with ways to make us crazy. They give us just enough to make us think one thing, but they know we'll say, "That's just too easy!" and come up with a hundred different other crackpot things it might be...and sometimes it turns out to be what they hinted at the whole time. Between the Ben's-face-Penny's-fist theory, and MB's "arctic climate/Hoth" theory...I think they're just messing with us.

I was convinced Ben was pummeled because of an attempt on Penny's life, THEN I was convinced that it was Sayid and that's how Ben got him to believe he's being deported. Now I just...just...omb. As in, this time, Ouch My Brain. This is almost as bad as thinking about time travel.  :-[

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2009, 01:27:35 AM »

Sometimes I feel like TPTB come onto the forum and read all our posts, and come up with ways to make us crazy. They give us just enough to make us think one thing, but they know we'll say, "That's just too easy!" and come up with a hundred different other crackpot things it might be...and sometimes it turns out to be what they hinted at the whole time. Between the Ben's-face-Penny's-fist theory, and MB's "arctic climate/Hoth" theory...I think they're just messing with us.

I was convinced Ben was pummeled because of an attempt on Penny's life, THEN I was convinced that it was Sayid and that's how Ben got him to believe he's being deported. Now I just...just...omb. As in, this time, Ouch My Brain. This is almost as bad as thinking about time travel.  :-[

Seriously, I believe that! They (tptb) know too much about us for them not to read the boards! lol