Author Topic: When are Rose and Bernard?  (Read 4225 times)

Offline Lottery Ticket

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
When are Rose and Bernard?
« on: January 28, 2009, 11:52:45 PM »
Just because we seemed to have lost them by the creek, where are Rose and Bernard? Or better yet, when?  I have money on them as Adam and Eve.  There have been many clues to this.  I didn't catch them in the "next" week promo.  So, if you saw them, give me a shout.  If they are separate from the group at the last flash, do they get their own journey thru time like Locke?

Offline cptncarisma

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Re: When are Rose and Bernard?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 12:02:01 AM »
maybee there dead

Offline lola

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 12:06:46 AM »
maybee there dead

i think they would show us that.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 12:52:34 AM »
they are still there.  they aren't jumping other times than the losties we see.  they are all jumping to the same time.  they just weren't in this episode, doesn't mean anything.

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 07:30:01 AM »
Exactly, Locke was not in "The Lie" until the very end when he saved Sawyer and Juliette. They are all moving to the same time periods together, regardless of who they are with.

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 12:01:40 PM »
I think that it's way more likely that Daniel and Charlotte end up as adam and Eve. Speaking of which, how sad is it that we all know that Charlotte is totally going to die now that Daniel has proclaimed his love for her??

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 12:46:37 PM »
I think that it's way more likely that Daniel and Charlotte end up as adam and Eve. Speaking of which, how sad is it that we all know that Charlotte is totally going to die now that Daniel has proclaimed his love for her??
i don't find it sad.  her story has became boring to me. 

Offline WG?JIFFY

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009, 02:10:03 PM »

UGH!!  not at all sad!  she is worse than paolo and nikki!!! 

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2009, 03:38:28 PM »

UGH!!  not at all sad!  she is worse than paolo and nikki!!! 

I don't like Charlotte at all, and even I wouldn't say that. No one is worse than Paulo and Nikki. I meant sad in the respect that Daniel is going to lose his girl.

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2009, 05:09:56 PM »
I don't particularly like her, but what the heck was her part in all this supposed to be? I thought it was going to be bigger? If she dies i think it was a waste of a story line in confirmed dead.

Offline Shakey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2009, 05:45:45 PM »
As much as I dislike Charlotte, I did think she was going to explain the 4 toed statue.  Mind you, now that we've introduced time travel, maybe the Losties will travel back to the time when it was built.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2009, 09:21:44 PM »
I don't particularly like her, but what the heck was her part in all this supposed to be? I thought it was going to be bigger? If she dies i think it was a waste of a story line in confirmed dead.
i agree.  i thought she was going to have a much bigger part rather than just the red head tag along. 

Offline Hurley rocks dudes

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2009, 12:06:12 AM »
the only reason that i don't want her to die is because dan loves her and i like dan therefore i want dan to be happy. daniel is pretty cool

Offline RM

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2009, 03:09:15 AM »
Charlotte is useless.  Her expertise as an ?anthropogist? / ?archeaologist? hasn't been used at all so far.  All they've used her for is that (A) Ben already knew who she was, (B) Miles told her she'd been on the island before, (C) Daniel tells her he's in love with her (and she seems creeped out by that).  [Personally, I think she is Dan's sister.]

Oh, and Adam and Eve are Jack and Kate, not Bernard and Rose.  For TPTB to claim, they wanted to have proof that the ending is what they had always intended for it to be all along, right?  The only thing that makes sense in connection with where they've taken the story (i.e., time-travel) is for some crash-landing Losties to come across the bones of themselves in the past.  The Grand Finale ending has to involve the ultimate main characters (Jack and Kate), like it or not.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2009, 01:19:51 PM »
It is possible that Charlotte's expertise will come into play, and then she will die. Hell, she might even just die because of something else. Maybe Dan "cures" what's worng with her, and then after she explains about the civilazation of people with 4 toes, she get's a flaming arrow in the face. Fingers crossed.