Author Topic: Baby Charlie  (Read 5475 times)

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Baby Charlie
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2009, 07:40:49 PM »
The podcast confirmed that he was named for Charlie Pace...NOT Charles Widmore.  Damon & Carlton talked (jokingly?  Sometimes you can't tell with those guys. lol) about a deleted scene where Desmond told Charles that his grandson specifically WASN'T named for him.

Offline Asmodean

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2009, 09:45:33 PM »
...and it's the zombie season we're in.

Offline Wishbone

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2009, 08:31:19 AM »
So maybe that's why Charlie had to die - so Des would name his son after hoim and he could grow up to be Charles Widmore.

I know it's far fetched but come one - this is Lost - I'm not discounting any possibilities at this point :)

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2009, 06:21:27 PM »
I heard there is a deleted scene in Jughead where Desmond does answer some of Widmore's questions and tells him about their child, and Widmore taken aback says something to the effect of "why would you name him after me?" and of course Des answers with " we didn't name it after you, we named it after the man who gave his life so that I could see Penny again"

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 09:05:48 PM »
I heard there is a deleted scene in Jughead where Desmond does answer some of Widmore's questions and tells him about their child, and Widmore taken aback says something to the effect of "why would you name him after me?" and of course Des answers with " we didn't name it after you, we named it after the man who gave his life so that I could see Penny again"

Did you make that up?  It was good!  :D

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2009, 09:48:48 PM »
not at all, I sincerely heard that on a podcast, can't remember which one though.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2009, 10:16:01 PM »
The podcast confirmed that he was named for Charlie Pace...NOT Charles Widmore.  Damon & Carlton talked (jokingly?  Sometimes you can't tell with those guys. lol) about a deleted scene where Desmond told Charles that his grandson specifically WASN'T named for him.

Did you make that up?  It was good!  :D
I think it was the 2/5 abc podcast.