Author Topic: The Arrow  (Read 4940 times)

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: The Arrow
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2009, 09:58:21 PM »
I'll have to recant my previous statement, then. :-\  I haven't been able to find the info I was relying on, so I'm convinced that I must have dreamed it.

Damon & Carlton talk to you all in your dreams too, right? ??? :-[ :D

Oh Mrs G, haven't you visited our new Lost Dream thread?  ;)

...I know the two Russian guys have different names, but I always thought that Mikhail was an Other, posing in the Dharma station as DI under the name of Radzinsky. My theory (oh jeez, I know) is that Kelvin shot Radzinsky/Mikhail, only had 108 minutes to bury him (so it would be a VERY shallow grave), R/M regained consciousness and walked out of the grave, minus an eyeball.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2009, 10:07:01 PM »
Oh how funny. :D  I'll have to look for that thread after I'm a little more caught up.  I've had NO TIME for Lost research & analysis this week. :'(  Sometimes being the mom of 6 is simply incompatible with my LOST habit. ::) :)

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2009, 10:09:20 PM »
Oh how funny. :D  I'll have to look for that thread after I'm a little more caught up.  I've had NO TIME for Lost research & analysis this week. :'(  Sometimes being the mom of 6 is simply incompatible with my LOST habit. ::) :)

http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?topic=8752.0

Eccola, Mrs G!

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2009, 10:11:43 PM »

http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?topic=8752.0

Eccola, Mrs G!
Grazie! :) :) :)

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2009, 04:26:54 PM »
I used to think that it was totally Mikhail's eye, but I just recently jumped on the fence about it because when they showed what was under the patch in "Through the looking glass" (I believe that's the one), it looked like the eye socket was completely fused over, sort of like everyone's favorite 17th century sea faring pirate, One-eyed Willy (Can I get a "what what" from my fellow Goonies). So that made me wonder why Mikhail would need a glass eye if his eye socket was compleetely shut in the first place. Not sure about it being radzinsky's though, never got the idea he had a glass eye.