Author Topic: Destiny is not a fickle bitch...  (Read 6218 times)

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Destiny is not a fickle bitch...
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2008, 07:14:19 PM »
Just to get off topic for one sec, I have 2 more posts till 100! Red shirt right?
I know laklost likes to help bring in red shirts and I noticed you were online!  ;D 8)

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2008, 07:15:06 PM »
Oh, you post that, Lady! I'll git you a purty Red Shirt.  Meet me over there!

Offline Stardom009

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2008, 07:24:15 PM »
thanks mango but don't compare the uk to belgium we got THE beers.they got well...the rest ;)
saver ,man nowdays there are a lot of parts in brussels you don't wanna go as a white dude.
we got a lot of arabs around here. not that i think there bad,but don't let you get brainwashed by sorry your goverement by there only one way media wars the days.
i love americains but the lately you guys dissapoint me :'( :'(

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2008, 07:29:45 PM »
thanks mango but don't compare the uk to belgium we got THE beers.they got well...the rest ;)
saver ,man nowdays there are a lot of parts in brussels you don't wanna go as a white dude.
we got a lot of arabs around here. not that i think there bad,but don't let you get brainwashed by sorry your goverement by there only one way media wars the days.

OUCH!  :o
I know you weren't being mean..but still !! ouch!  ;)

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2008, 07:33:58 PM »

I'm British! And I once dated an Iraqi, so "Arabs" are cool by me.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2008, 01:39:17 PM »

And I love the Brits for their funny accents.

jk

I have nothing against "Arabs" and find it sad when people blindly believe everything the media says.

And just so you don't think I'm being self-righteous in saying I don't dislike them when really I do, my brother-in-law is from Egypt and my roommate is from Saudi. I also have had roommates from Kuwait and know many middle-easterners.

I also dislike it when anyone lumps any group of people together, like "Arabs" or "Americans" and say they all behave the same way, usually in a "dissapointing" fashion.

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2008, 06:37:29 PM »
I also dislike it when anyone lumps any group of people together, like "Arabs" or "Americans" and say they all behave the same way, usually in a "dissapointing" fashion.

I was a little "taken aback" by the post too.  :-\

Offline xrayeck

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2009, 09:22:16 AM »
Bump.

As I said: Destiny is not a fickle bitch, it's a bunch of guys with a time machine.

x

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2009, 07:13:50 PM »
And an old chick in a Jedi hood with a Foucault's and a chalkboard!