Author Topic: How many Losties are left?  (Read 2535 times)

Offline lostandfree

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
How many Losties are left?
« on: January 23, 2009, 11:53:18 PM »
Does anyone have a head count of how many crash survivors are left now?  They keep killing off the redshirts and I'm hoping that they eventually all get killed off so there aren't so many unnecessary people running around.  Is there a place where we've kept track of all the people that are left as they are getting killed off?

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: How many Losties are left?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 04:36:24 AM »
This should take you to the body count.

http://lost.cubit.net/count.php

It hasn't been kept up-to-date.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 04:38:24 AM by Sweet Old Lady »

Offline Jungle Otter

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 09:04:37 AM »
I would like names to go with the dead....hopefully TPTB will provide a list

Offline lostandfree

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 12:49:53 PM »
Okay that list is perfect except it's not up to date.  Who was keeping track of that?  I want to know how many are left NOW.  Come on people!  :P

Offline tonysee200x

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 02:36:53 PM »
lostepedia does a pretty good job with this kind of stuff.

Check here

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:Supporting_Characters

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 03:29:30 PM »
they don't have all the log carrying guys listen though

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 02:40:50 PM »
I think that they will never run out of red shirts. Look at how many were with Locke while going to the barracks, then look at how many were on the beach when the flaming arrows came out of the jungle. Looked to me like the numbers had increased significantly. Might have just been my eyes messing with me, but I'm pretty sure of this.

Offline uofapiglet

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 06:29:33 PM »
This question occurred to me to, how many of the original flight manifest members are still alive?

And is there any way to "course correct" the time continuum if a person dies on the island while it's "skipping" time?

I mean what's the fate of Neil Frogurt? Did he really just die from getting shot with a flaming arrow? Poor guy...

An example would be Locke almost getting killed by Ethan, but somehow he wasn't. But what if you did die like Neil? If you died on the island while it's in the past, is it possible to die before you are born, or to die on the island even before your plane crashed on it?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 07:14:09 PM by uofapiglet »

Offline uofapiglet

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 07:13:31 PM »
Scratch that, saw this post by Cayley and it put the time-travel thing in better perspective...

I found this at Lostpedia, but it doesn't say where or by whom these dates are confirmed:

The various time shifts have been dated:

* The first time shift occurs in the late 1990s, a few years before the plane crash, during Mr. Eko's adult life in Nigeria and Ethan Rom's on the island. However, time behaving differently on the Island compared to the outside world can cause some changes.
    * The second shift is January 2005 or later, as Richard Alpert finds Locke and tells him that the Oceanic Six are already home.
    * The third shift happens between 2001 (Desmond crashes onto the island), and September 22, 2004 (Kelvin dies).