Author Topic: Sawyer and Daniel  (Read 2915 times)

Offline taki1379

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Sawyer and Daniel
« on: January 23, 2009, 12:24:27 PM »
No real revelation here.
However, I was taken back by Sawyers true emotions during his confrontation with Daniel after the time jump. When Sawyer said that everyone he cares about blew up on the freighter (or so he thinks) and he knows he can't change that.
I think Sawyers transformation from a ruffneck isolationist to a loving human being is almost complete.
Just a thought.

Offline Jungle Otter

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Sawyer and Daniel
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 12:31:22 PM »
He has redeemed himself and come to terms with his past. No where to go now but forward.....

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 12:40:03 PM »
He has redeemed himself and come to terms with his past. No where to go now but forward.....
We all know what happens when people on the island redeem them selves or resolve their issues.......................THEY DIE.......

Offline surfmadpig

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 01:01:39 PM »
We all know what happens when people on the island redeem them selves or resolve their issues.......................THEY DIE.......

I doubt that's going to happen to Sawyer at all. I think it's just because the writers wanted closure for the viewers on some characters that they died AFTER their storylines where complete, and not because they redeemed themselves. After all, I bet you most major characters are going to redeem themselves at the end of Lost.

And oh, island life can't go on without at least one of the original losties, ie Sawyer. Of course Locke's still there, but he is likely to isolate from the group anyway.

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 01:30:27 PM »

I doubt that's going to happen to Sawyer at all. I think it's just because the writers wanted closure for the viewers on some characters that they died AFTER their storylines where complete, and not because they redeemed themselves. After all, I bet you most major characters are going to redeem themselves at the end of Lost.

And oh, island life can't go on without at least one of the original losties, ie Sawyer. Of course Locke's still there, but he is likely to isolate from the group anyway.

I think all the people on the island right now, will merge with the hostles.

Offline taki1379

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 04:01:20 PM »
i don't think sawyer will be killed off.

Offline Thomas

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 04:16:32 PM »
i don't think sawyer will be killed off.

Maybe at the end of the show, Sawyer and Juliet will skip back in time and live out there lives in the cave.   Maybe they are skeletons called adam and eve, wouldn't that be cool.

Offline this is some crazy stuff

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 06:03:30 PM »
Most people here like me believe that the people in the cave will turn out to be Kate and Jack.  Even way back then when it happened there was that theory but now with the time shifting stuff going on it seems more plausible

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2009, 11:45:54 AM »
his redemption is why i thought he was going to die last season.  but maybe not!!

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2009, 01:11:06 PM »
Most people here like me believe that the people in the cave will turn out to be Kate and Jack.  Even way back then when it happened there was that theory but now with the time shifting stuff going on it seems more plausible
Nah I say Rose and Bernard, that episode focused on black and white with backgammon and the good vs evil/ dark vs light.

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2009, 06:20:19 PM »
I always thought Des and Penny because penny represents widmores side (possibly bad) even though penny herself isn't bad. and Des represents the people on the island that is just wanting to go home side. (I say good side)

I think Rose and Bernard is a good idea too because of the black white thing. but they just aren't that important to the story line. but of course,i see them both never leaving the island because she is cured as long as she is there.

I'll never be 100 % sure of any idea i have about lost until the very end of the story. I'm always flip flopping! lol
 but it is true that the majority's first thought was jack and Kate. at least a while ago anyway. but we have entertained many others too since.

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2009, 06:52:07 PM »
I'm liking the Rose & Bernard theory for Adam and Eve. But hang on.... woudlnt that be a loose end tied up??? surely not! TPTB dont tie up loose ends!!

Offline Hurley rocks dudes

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2009, 11:24:15 PM »
or maybe it will turn out to be nobody! just some dead dharma ppl left behind...

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2009, 12:56:40 PM »
phew thats better!