Author Topic: SUN IS TOAST  (Read 2159 times)

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
SUN IS TOAST
« on: January 22, 2009, 05:09:32 PM »
When Sun meets Widmore and tells him she is going to kill Ben, Widmore knows he can't let that happen. Widmore needs Ben alive for whatever reason and can't allow Ben to be killed. I think Widmore will use Sun to help him find Ben and capture him. I think Widmore will kill Sun when he doesn't need her anymore. If Widmore wanted Ben dead,the mercs would have killed him on the island.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: SUN IS TOAST
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 05:10:29 PM »
Sun can't die... she needs to return to the island.

(Cool theory thought)

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 05:20:09 PM »
Sun can't die... she needs to return to the island.

(Cool theory thought)
Widmore doesn't care, He told the mercs to kill everyone on the island after they captured Ben.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 05:21:02 PM »
Of course Widmore doesn't care, but in order for the story to progress, all of them will return to the island. I think that's a given at this point.

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 05:27:56 PM »
Of course Widmore doesn't care, but in order for the story to progress, all of them will return to the island. I think that's a given at this point.
Good point, but I didn't say when or where he would kill her. He will do anything and use any means to get Ben and have his island back.......nice talking with you.

Offline this is some crazy stuff

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 08:11:57 PM »
I think it will get to the point where he is about to kill her and JIN will show up and save the day.

Offline patrixmith

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 05:10:08 AM »
I think it will get to the point where he is about to kill her and JIN will show up and save the day.

Not just save the day, but either pour out some crazy ninja moves, or beat people down with a brand spanking new fishing pole. We've already seen what he can do with a fishing net! WHEW!

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 06:27:38 AM »
My theory is that Charles needs Ben alive because they are each other's constant. Remember when Ben entered Charles' bedroom? They could have killed each other then, if they had wanted to.

I'm guessing Charles is playing Sun, allowing her to lead him to Ben and ultimately, the Island.

And Sun is playing Charles. She doesn't blame Ben for her husband's death at all; she'd be more likely to blame Jack, Kate or Widmore himself.

Offline razzle-dazzle

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 11:29:01 AM »
And Sun is playing Charles. She doesn't blame Ben for her husband's death at all; she'd be more likely to blame Jack, Kate or Widmore himself.

I agree!!!! I didn't buy Sun's acceptance of Kate's appology. She immeditaley asked how Jack was.
She blames Kate and Jack for Jin's death. She blames Widmore too. She will try to get back at all three.
I think Jin will have to make Sun forgive Jack and Kate. Either ghost Jin or real live Jin. I have no idea if he is really dead.

Offline Jungle Otter

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 12:34:50 PM »

Not just save the day, but either pour out some crazy ninja moves, or beat people down with a brand spanking new fishing pole. We've already seen what he can do with a fishing net! WHEW!

Or Jin will fight the assassin, knock him senseless....as he leaves the building, the guy is so ashamed he takes his life by leaping off the building and lands on Jin's new car!  ;)

Offline kenny

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 01:53:07 PM »
I got the sense that Sun was behind the dna test for kate and aaron.  It seemed like Sun was ready to admit it when she was talking to Kate about Jin being left behind and I thought I sensed anger in Sun and therefore she would want to hurt kate

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2009, 01:55:45 PM »
Sun wants Kate to kill Ben.

Offline I.C.Doan

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2009, 03:32:30 PM »
Hi, I've been lurking around here for a couple of seasons, but just signed up to comment.
  But here's my question: why does Sun want to kill Ben?
    Granted, all of the Losties have reason to dislike Ben, Sun seems to have less reason that most (Did they ever actually meet?)
   It occurs to me that if her motive is vengeance for Jin's death, there are better people to blame, Kate and Jack among them. But the person most directly responsible is the person who ordered the bomb on the freighter: Charles Widmore.
   Is it possible that her real motive is to get close to Widmore so she can avenger herself on him?

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2009, 06:48:00 PM »
I got the sense that Sun was behind the dna test for kate and aaron.  It seemed like Sun was ready to admit it when she was talking to Kate about Jin being left behind and I thought I sensed anger in Sun and therefore she would want to hurt kate

I think you're right.

Offline Hurley rocks dudes

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2009, 07:11:46 PM »
Hi, I've been lurking around here for a couple of seasons, but just signed up to comment.
  But here's my question: why does Sun want to kill Ben?
    Granted, all of the Losties have reason to dislike Ben, Sun seems to have less reason that most (Did they ever actually meet?)
   It occurs to me that if her motive is vengeance for Jin's death, there are better people to blame, Kate and Jack among them. But the person most directly responsible is the person who ordered the bomb on the freighter: Charles Widmore.
   Is it possible that her real motive is to get close to Widmore so she can avenger herself on him?
because when ben killed keamy, he set off the bomb that killed her husband Jin on the freighter...