Author Topic: Small observation  (Read 7554 times)

Offline Staggerlee

• In the Loop
  • Karma does not announce itself, it just happens.
    • View Profile
    • In Praise of Shadows
Re: Small observation
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2009, 11:34:29 PM »
Yes, while it was pretty unbelievable to begin with, Mr. Expressionless Botox face does give it away a bit....
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

F. Bacon

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2009, 06:19:53 PM »
wow you guys are awesome! some excellent thoughts here!

My bet is Ben sent his "almost lawyers" to flush her out, but I love the idea of it being Sun - man she's looking so much more calculating these days - ever since she said to Jack on the back of the coastguard plane "We are in shock, Jack" she sure grew some kahunas on hat island! She gives me the heeby jeebys now!

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2009, 09:54:55 PM »
yes, and it was scary when she said to kate ; I don't blame you kate.  SO. How's JACK?  Dun dundun dun duuuuuun!

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2009, 12:52:24 PM »
i'm keeping my eye on her....

Offline Asmodean

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2009, 09:10:03 PM »
yes, and it was scary when she said to kate ; I don't blame you kate.  SO. How's JACK?  Dun dundun dun duuuuuun!

Right!  I was waiting for her to say "how do you like the poison?"

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2009, 09:50:44 PM »

Right!  I was waiting for her to say "how do you like the poison?"
OOoohhhoooohhhooo....goosebumps.  hehehee

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2009, 01:39:41 PM »
I just hope she doesn't do something stupid and then screw things up unknowingly. ::)

Offline gjohnson

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2009, 02:22:01 PM »
Worse than Hurley?

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2009, 05:55:25 PM »
 :o true! lol

Offline uofapiglet

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2009, 07:37:27 PM »
Sun is ruthless - remember The Glass Ballerina.  I don't buy the whole, "I don't blame you." thing.  I think she blames everyone involved with Jin's death.  I think she is responsible for the lawyers whether it has anything to do with Kate running back to the island or not.

How better to get back at Kate than through Aaron?  Sun asked her point blank what she was willing to do to protect her child. 

I agree, I've always said don't underetimate the Asian chick! :)

Honestly, I'm surprised that it took this long for the real world to ask for a paternity test. You'd think that all the Oceanic 6 would have undergone some routine physical and psych check after the crash and the staged rescue. Instead of taking Kate's word for it they should've spotted right away that she had no claim on Aaron as her own child, so now she's left to do what she does best and RUN. Too bad she's legally not allowed to leave the state.

I do believe it is a ploy by either Widmore or Ben to somehow get her back to the island. Widmore, to find the island. Ben, in order to get her and Aaron back to the island. At this stage it might not matter who those people worked for because Kate and Aaron are both officially on the lam.

I am curious as to the fate of Ji Yeon. Since she was conceived on the island does that make her part of the Oceanic 6 and require Sun bringing Ji Yeon back to the island too?

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2009, 08:55:02 PM »
I am curious as to the fate of Ji Yeon. Since she was conceived on the island does that make her part of the Oceanic 6 and require Sun bringing Ji Yeon back to the island too?
I was wondering the same thing.  LA to the Island with a quick pit stop in Seoul?

& HI, PIGLET!  Great to have you back. :)

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2009, 02:23:22 PM »
How better to get back at Kate than through Aaron?  Sun asked her point blank what she was willing to do to protect her child. 

Not to nit-pick, but a small distinction here:  Sun asked Kate what she was willing to do to keep Aaron, not to protect him.  I don't know if that means the same thing in the end, or not.  I can't decide what I think about it, but I definitely think Sun blames somebody and is majorly ticked off.  And she is scary when she is ticked off.  "So... how's Jack?"  totally gave me the creeps.

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2009, 03:35:40 PM »

Not to nit-pick, but a small distinction here:  Sun asked Kate what she was willing to do to keep Aaron, not to protect him.  I don't know if that means the same thing in the end, or not.  I can't decide what I think about it, but I definitely think Sun blames somebody and is majorly ticked off.  And she is scary when she is ticked off.  "So... how's Jack?"  totally gave me the creeps.

I got bad vibes from Sun when she spoke to Kate as well.  Sun is harboring so much bitterness over Jin's death...who knows what she's capable of at this point? She scares me now! LOL!