Author Topic: Upcoming Season 5 Preview, Jin ALIVE!?!  (Read 8366 times)

Offline BurkRoyer

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Upcoming Season 5 Preview, Jin ALIVE!?!
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2009, 02:50:03 PM »
I know it's been days since this thread was first posted, but I just wanted to chime in with my opinion.

First, the boat may have been in the radius of the island, but it did not travel through time with Losties.  I don't remember seeing the boat or smoke from the O6's point of view after the island disappeared.

Second, even if the boat was outside the radius, isn't it possible that it could have been at the very edge (within a few feet even), to where Jin could have jump off the boat and swam into the radius before the island disappeared.

Third, Jin could have survived outside the radius and been rescued by another boat, probably one of Widmores!!!  If so, Widmore I'm sure would have held him captive and not revealed him to Sun, since that is her driving force to kill Ben...  This would explain him not being heard from in the past 3 years...

Personally, I believe it will be the first or second one.  I believe Jin is alive and traveling through time like the others.

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2009, 05:40:00 PM »
I said a while ago that I think Jin was blown free of the freighter and thrown threw the radius at the wrong bearing, sending him back in time, possibly showing up in another time line than the rest of our friends that are currently on the island.

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2009, 06:39:24 PM »
This may sound weird but I think Jin survived and was floating on some debris. Since he is alive, he and his debris is changing times like the losties. The freighter had no living people on it so it did not travel with the island. I only say this because Juliette made a point in saying the raft is along for the ride. Unless the writers have a grand scheme for the raft later on, it seemed like a pointless conversation.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2009, 09:51:06 PM »
This may sound weird but I think Jin survived and was floating on some debris. Since he is alive, he and his debris is changing times like the losties. The freighter had no living people on it so it did not travel with the island. I only say this because Juliette made a point in saying the raft is along for the ride. Unless the writers have a grand scheme for the raft later on, it seemed like a pointless conversation.
I'm with you! 

Offline vickilynn

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2009, 11:06:45 PM »
I'm with you! 

Now that I've seen the Little Prince, I'm with you too!  ;D

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2009, 11:28:06 PM »
Yes he is.

Offline Skix34

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2009, 11:36:31 PM »
Well my instincts were correct...

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2009, 03:44:19 AM »
WE KNEW IT WE KNEW IT WE KNEW IT!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! I am SOOO happy!!!! 

Offline Shakey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2009, 08:27:04 AM »
I'm one of the ones who were wrong.

I'm glad he's alive though.. I like his character.  And, what a way for him to return... saved by Danielle and her team some 16yrs earlier.  Tres cool.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2009, 10:44:46 AM »
i'm so excited!  i wanted him to be alive!!  YAY!!!

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2009, 11:00:42 AM »
I had originally thought he was dead, and then the video came out that showed all of the dead people and all of the alive people, and Jin was on the alive wall. So although that was spoiled for me, the reveal was awesome. Such an interesting idea to have Rousseau find him.

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2009, 11:06:14 AM »
Episode 5x05 thought: We see Locke on a rope going down a hole (the orchid elevator shaft?) and it appears that the island is about to time travel again. What would happen if they travel back before the shaft is dug? Will Locke be stuck in the ground with the other guys holding a rope that goes into the dirt?

Offline BurkRoyer

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2009, 12:17:34 PM »
Episode 5x05 thought: We see Locke on a rope going down a hole (the orchid elevator shaft?) and it appears that the island is about to time travel again. What would happen if they travel back before the shaft is dug? Will Locke be stuck in the ground with the other guys holding a rope that goes into the dirt?

That's a scary thought!

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2009, 03:46:58 PM »
I doubt it.

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2009, 03:49:02 PM »
would be pretty awesome though if that happened.