Author Topic: How Cold/Hot are You??  (Read 52317 times)

Offline qgardens

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: How Cold/Hot are You??
« Reply #150 on: March 22, 2009, 01:46:57 AM »
gah - we just went from a lovely 78 back to rain and cold, the day before our camping trip!  boo!  PL, we will be out in your area sorta kinda...Del Valle Lake

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 22, 2009, 09:05:46 AM »
PL will bring you warm cocoa and some homemade goodies and her crew to have fun with you all!  I want pictures ... ;D

Yeah it is pring and the mornings are slowly warming up!  I had to pull out the spring jackest and have a bag of winter clothes to give to the people who need them more than I !

Offline nejsitsol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 22, 2009, 11:04:10 AM »
It has been a lovely weekend in central Indiana- by early afternoon, you don't even need a jacket!  :)  I just hope it doesn't mean we are going to get one of those freaky snow/ ice storms in April! 

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 22, 2009, 04:19:51 PM »
It has been a lovely weekend in central Indiana- by early afternoon, you don't even need a jacket!  :)  I just hope it doesn't mean we are going to get one of those freaky snow/ ice storms in April! 

Eeek throw salt over shoulder, don garlands of garlic, holy water on the windows, burn the sacred candles  you cursed the days of spring with the horrible thoughts!!!!!!!!!!

The donkey wheel must be turned...hmmmm think JB will do it?

Offline Gar O Mac

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 22, 2009, 04:57:42 PM »

You do realize that now if that happens, I have to go over to your house and hurt you.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 22, 2009, 05:44:31 PM »
mid 70's here.  i'm hoping it stays this way.  gone are the days of regular shoes.  even the losest of crocs are tight on my feet!

Offline nejsitsol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 22, 2009, 06:23:33 PM »

You do realize that now if that happens, I have to go over to your house and hurt you.
Come over anytime!  :)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 22, 2009, 06:24:26 PM »

right after that post it was snow showers here!!!!!!!!!!!!  She is a snow maker

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 22, 2009, 08:10:38 PM »
gah - we just went from a lovely 78 back to rain and cold, the day before our camping trip!  boo!  PL, we will be out in your area sorta kinda...Del Valle Lake
Oh fun!  We've been camping there! :)  Unfortunately we had horrible bees that year. :(  We went in September though, so hopefully you won't face the same. :-\

Offline nejsitsol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 23, 2009, 09:47:54 PM »

right after that post it was snow showers here!!!!!!!!!!!!  She is a snow maker
I am not a snow maker!   :o

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 23, 2009, 09:49:19 PM »
I am telling you Jen there was a nice snow squall and I wanted to take a picture by my camera was charging. I was laughing so hard!

Offline nejsitsol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 23, 2009, 09:50:24 PM »
Sorry- I would never wish Snow on anyone!  I hope it melted quickly!   ;)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 23, 2009, 09:51:03 PM »
It didn't stick it was just the timing.  Hysterical and the sun was shining right along! 

Offline nejsitsol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 23, 2009, 09:52:01 PM »
Wow- I am sure it was beautiful!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 23, 2009, 09:53:21 PM »
Well, kind of and I was looking at the green slips where the tulips and daffodils were coming up and ready to throw a blanket over them if it started to stick around!

I am a nut, but a good one