Author Topic: Why did they never talk??  (Read 8743 times)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Why did they never talk??
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2009, 10:19:54 PM »
Some of it is likely cost. No extras is cheaper for abc.
They should come to this site. I for one would be an extra for free.

Chyeah, count me in!  ;)

Oh yeah! Me too! (What are we talking about? I just don't wanna be left behind...)  :P

They are all agreeing with me!

Offline nejsitsol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2009, 09:46:19 PM »
Some of it is likely cost. No extras is cheaper for abc.
They should come to this site. I for one would be an extra for free.

Chyeah, count me in!  ;)

Oh yeah! Me too! (What are we talking about? I just don't wanna be left behind...)  :P

They are all agreeing with me!

Wrong Thread but good try Juggy!  :P

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2009, 01:45:23 PM »
In the spirit of your thread Jugs, this is the very thing that makes me NOT want to watch LOST anymore. I mean people are sleeping in the dirt and the hatch is a secret? Showers, laundry, etc? And Claire being pregnant and not having any kind of priority for the hatch, even after having her newborn, irritates me, b/c a beach is CLEARLY he best place to keep a newborn. GAH! Even when the food first arrived everyone was so... I don't know.. weird about it. I hated when the button wasn't pushed and the huge beam of light happened and they all majestically looked up in the air and no one was like, "WTF JUST HAPPENED!!???" Everyone got over it within minutes.

But ok maybe I'm ranting  ::) But I totally get what you're saying and agree whole heartedly

In Fire and Water Claire asks John Locke if her and Aaron could sleep in the hatch. They decided that Aaron could not sleep with the alarm going off every 108 minutes. So I guess they did give us more than I thought

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2009, 02:21:49 PM »
In the spirit of your thread Jugs, this is the very thing that makes me NOT want to watch LOST anymore. I mean people are sleeping in the dirt and the hatch is a secret? Showers, laundry, etc? And Claire being pregnant and not having any kind of priority for the hatch, even after having her newborn, irritates me, b/c a beach is CLEARLY he best place to keep a newborn. GAH! Even when the food first arrived everyone was so... I don't know.. weird about it. I hated when the button wasn't pushed and the huge beam of light happened and they all majestically looked up in the air and no one was like, "WTF JUST HAPPENED!!???" Everyone got over it within minutes.

But ok maybe I'm ranting  ::) But I totally get what you're saying and agree whole heartedly

In Fire and Water Claire asks John Locke if her and Aaron could sleep in the hatch. They decided that Aaron could not sleep with the alarm going off every 108 minutes. So I guess they did give us more than I thought
like aaron's going to sleep better on a bundle of sticks on the beach with bugs and critters everywhere.  geesh.  i would have taken the alarm.

Offline LostinAlaska

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2009, 11:27:58 PM »

like aaron's going to sleep better on a bundle of sticks on the beach with bugs and critters everywhere.  geesh.  i would have taken the alarm.

Eh, she was a new mom... I know how I can be... LoL  :D (but seriously...the alarm would've been fine)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2009, 12:21:24 AM »
He slept in the craddle john made

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2009, 10:38:18 AM »
He slept in the craddle john made
i know.  that's the bundle of sticks i was refering too.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2009, 11:54:00 AM »
But it was well made.

But at least they did discuss it,

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2009, 12:09:54 PM »