Author Topic: CALLED IT!!  (Read 1888 times)

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
CALLED IT!!
« on: January 06, 2009, 11:01:15 AM »
I knew I had posted this before, I just couldn't find it.

Only because it was mentioned, I have to say something about the Blackrock. I know that this probably goes without saying, but I don't think that the Blackrock was necessarily brought there. I mean, obviously, it was brought to that spot where the island is somehow, but I don't think the island was there when the Blackrock arrived. Something made the Blackrock go to that place in the water, and somehow, someway, the island rose from below it. I seriously doubt that the Blackrock crashed on the shore, and then was carried inland. Now keeping in mind that Magnus Hanso (I think that's his name) was the owner of the Blackrock, it seems more "reasonable" that instead of someone picking the mysterious island of mystery, the mysterious island of mystery picked the people. This is what is leading me (probably some others as well) to believe that although the others do have some kind of plan on how to deal with strangers that arrive on the island (3x1), they are not behind it. There is something controlling everything that is going on on the mysterious island of mystery, but I thik that we haven't even started to really see what that might be.

This has been buggin me for so long, and last night I watched the Season one finale, so I was determined to find this post this morning. Feel free to comment or not, I just needed to get this out there.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: CALLED IT!!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 11:09:55 AM »
Good call,
I was likely one of the people who dismissed your theory. I did not envision how far this show would take us.

Good prediction almost 2.5 years ago.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 11:12:41 AM »
Good call,
I was likely one of the people who dismissed your theory. I did not envision how far this show would take us.

Remember I sent you a p.m. about whether or not the site stored the posts?? I don't know how many times I looked through my posts trying to find this.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 01:14:32 PM »
Good call,

Remember I sent you a p.m. about whether or not the site stored the posts?? I don't know how many times I looked through my posts trying to find this.

There is a topic started in Lost Talk where we are suppose to brag about everything we predicted correctly. You need to add yours to that list.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 01:39:27 PM »

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 01:44:46 PM »
I posted your triumph for you!

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 03:11:56 PM »
I posted your triumph for you!

Thanks jug, I appreciate that. I didn't even know that thread existed. I'll have to look through that.