Author Topic: Season 5 Hype Thread  (Read 19422 times)

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Re: Season 5 Hype Thread
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2009, 09:29:52 PM »
Jay and Jack got to see the first two already, and they couldn't divulge any info, but they definitely sounded like it was awesome.

Offline JMart

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2009, 09:40:00 PM »
who dey hahaha :D

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2009, 12:11:07 AM »
I know they suck, but they also haven't had their star quarterback for the vast majority of this year.

I'm still a fan, cuz I'm not fairweather.

Offline marshmallowhobo

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2009, 07:14:40 AM »
I've heard that the first 2 episodes are, and I quote ; 'INSANE', and 'Incredible'. I don't think I've ever been so excited for a TV show. The snippet promo gives me the shivers!

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2009, 01:51:47 PM »
Two weeks from tonight!!!

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2009, 02:42:08 PM »
this morning i was putting on my makeup when it hit me.  TWO WEEKS.  i got plumb giddy.  my husband looked at me and said, "what's up with you?"  i jumped up and down and said TWO WEEKS TWO WEEKS!  lol.  anyway.  he already knew i was crazy.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2009, 02:43:17 PM »
this morning i was putting on my makeup when it hit me.  TWO WEEKS.  i got plumb giddy.  my husband looked at me and said, "what's up with you?"  i jumped up and down and said TWO WEEKS TWO WEEKS!  lol.  anyway.  he already knew i was crazy.
It might be the hormones.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2009, 02:44:08 PM »

2 weeeeeeeks!!!!!

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2009, 02:44:37 PM »
It might be the hormones.
he thought i was excited about the fact that we were going to have another ultrasound today (which we didn't have).  lol.  nope.  it was lost.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2009, 03:37:48 PM »

I might do something wild and crazy! ::)

Offline CastawayCayley

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2009, 08:18:55 PM »

May I make a wild and crazy suggestion? Like maybe driving to Boston for a Lost party?? hee hee. How's the car doing? Will she make the trip?

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2009, 09:02:03 PM »

May I make a wild and crazy suggestion? Like maybe driving to Boston for a Lost party?? hee hee. How's the car doing? Will she make the trip?
Oh Cayley she is without the dang headlights still, but hopefully by the time that party is there I will have a new one!  I am so excited!!!!!!!!! Hey Charlotte is on the devil wears prada!  I knew she was but ...

Cayley are you excited? ::)

Offline CastawayCayley

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2009, 09:18:08 PM »

Oh Cayley she is without the dang headlights still, but hopefully by the time that party is there I will have a new one!  I am so excited!!!!!!!!! Hey Charlotte is on the devil wears prada!  I knew she was but ...

Cayley are you excited? ::)

OMG I am sooooo excited! Yeah, I saw that movie a few months ago and had the same reaction to Charlotte. My Lost sighting: Last night on the Scrubs premiere one of the characters talked about being on a Lost fan site and talking to a "chick" who turned out to be a "dude", so to get back at him, he signed on as a "chick" and told the guy he/she looked like Kate, and convinced him to meet him while holding a red balloon. The rest of the episode, at some point, about half the characters are walking around the hospital holding red balloons. lol.

Remember, Lil, you can come down before dark and stay over night (assuming the weather is clear) so maybe that could be the option if the lights are still out? I
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 09:21:37 PM by CastawayCayley »

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2009, 09:29:15 PM »
Cayley!  You are such a sweet hostess!  I know I get the canoe or your adorable's sons room!

I am working on this trust me ;D

I always like seeing the characters outside of LOST.  I watched a lame horror movie with Josh

Well, in two weeks from now with 35 minutes to go we will be counting down the minutes until we hear Last time on LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((((Cayley))))

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2009, 10:22:09 PM »
I saw that on Scrubs last night. It was pretty funny. I was laughing when you think of our own little incident.