Author Topic: Season 5 Hype Thread  (Read 16134 times)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Season 5 Hype Thread
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2008, 09:50:59 AM »
28 days

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 05:25:40 PM »
i'm so excited!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2008, 06:54:35 PM »
I took that day off, to prepare myself for the most mind bending season premiere.  I have a manicure, pedicure, facial, massage, hair cut, and two hours of work out blocked for that day.  I want to be at my best when this show airs!

I will also have a couple of nice fillets, spinach salad, a good bottle of red and some dark chocolat (yes left off the "e" as I am inferring the accent Francaise.)  Perhaps some shrimp cocktails or seared scallops to go with that too!

We must celebrate this is more important than the super bowl ooops meant Sports Illustrated Swim suit issue no Victoria Secret Lingerie Show wait wait than Housewives of Orange County, phew I knew something would come to mind.   :P

Offline Jungle Otter

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2008, 10:28:58 AM »
27 days to go....  ;D

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2008, 02:40:22 PM »
I took that day off, to prepare myself for the most mind bending season premiere.  I have a manicure, pedicure, facial, massage, hair cut, and two hours of work out blocked for that day.  I want to be at my best when this show airs!

I will also have a couple of nice fillets, spinach salad, a good bottle of red and some dark chocolat (yes left off the "e" as I am inferring the accent Francaise.)  Perhaps some shrimp cocktails or seared scallops to go with that too!

We must celebrate this is more important than the super bowl ooops meant Sports Illustrated Swim suit issue no Victoria Secret Lingerie Show wait wait than Housewives of Orange County, phew I knew something would come to mind.   :P
This year it is bigger than the super bowl! (since the packers are out)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2008, 02:54:51 PM »

That had to come from you, because there was no way I was going to diss the superbowl!  I value my life and will always host a party if asked ;)

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2008, 05:00:13 PM »

Although Brett might still be in...

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2008, 06:06:36 PM »

at least your team was in contention, mine is looking to be the second or third pick in the draft next year.

could be worse i guess, i could live in Detroit

Offline T Mack

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2008, 12:30:37 AM »
The first 2 epi's of this new season look to be fantastic.  After reading some of the spoilers (that I won't mention) for the rest of the episodes, my bet is that we get 4 or 5 epi's that are so-so and then  Lost comes roaring back again for the final 5 or so epi's with the finale being a mindbender.

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2008, 04:24:49 AM »
well, as most of us say. the worst episode of lost is still better than anything else out there

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2008, 06:15:23 AM »
Time is flying by so fast!  I hope I don't miss the premiere of season 5!  Remind me to watch it, everybody.

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2008, 01:22:28 PM »
Don't forget to watch it! there I reminded you.

Offline this is some crazy stuff

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2008, 08:23:27 PM »
I made a countdown clock but it is done in flash so I cant put it in my sig on the forums.  I was hoping to get it on the site but I dont think it will happen.

OH YEAH I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2008, 11:42:26 PM »
23 days

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2008, 10:37:42 AM »