Author Topic: True Blood  (Read 11098 times)

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Re: True Blood
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2010, 11:21:29 AM »
Can't wait for Season 3 to start. For some reason I thought it was last night, but I have to wait an entire week for it, ugh. Yea for True Blood.  ;D

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2010, 01:48:59 PM »
Good start to the season! i like that they are bringing in wolves!

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2010, 01:24:36 PM »
yeah I loved that at the end! I am super excited and it's cool that they used real wolves and not cgi ones

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2010, 03:29:26 PM »

yeah I loved that at the end! I am super excited and it's cool that they used real wolves and not cgi ones

I agree, it makes a difference in the quality of the show! june 20ths show was really good huh? Im so glad it's not losing my interest. it seems like it's only getting better and better.  ;D 

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2010, 01:17:26 PM »

I agree, it makes a difference in the quality of the show! june 20ths show was really good huh? Im so glad it's not losing my interest. it seems like it's only getting better and better.  ;D 
It is and I am not getting at all annoyed like I thought I would since I read all the books. :) They are putting things together nicely!

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2010, 12:27:47 AM »
oh is it still following the books? i thought maybe they just took the idea and original story from the books and then ran with it. so then will the show be over after they get to the last book? I wonder. and how many books are there?

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2010, 03:01:37 PM »
I just read the 10th one. They are following them somewhat-like the basic outline, but then Ball is adding his stuff to the story. It's like he said in an interview-if they followed the books exactly Anna Paquin would be shooting non stop so they have to develop the other characters more and add to the story of them.