Off Topic Discussion > TV & Movies

True Blood

<< < (13/14) > >>

Suzanne4au2:
Can't wait for Season 3 to start. For some reason I thought it was last night, but I have to wait an entire week for it, ugh. Yea for True Blood.  ;D

Mrs Hume:
Good start to the season! i like that they are bringing in wolves!

Suzanne4au2:
yeah I loved that at the end! I am super excited and it's cool that they used real wolves and not cgi ones

Mrs Hume:

--- Quote from: Suzanne4Au2 on June 17, 2010, 01:24:36 PM ---yeah I loved that at the end! I am super excited and it's cool that they used real wolves and not cgi ones

--- End quote ---

I agree, it makes a difference in the quality of the show! june 20ths show was really good huh? Im so glad it's not losing my interest. it seems like it's only getting better and better.  ;D 

Suzanne4au2:

--- Quote from: Mrs Hume on June 22, 2010, 03:29:26 PM ---

--- Quote from: Suzanne4Au2 on June 17, 2010, 01:24:36 PM ---yeah I loved that at the end! I am super excited and it's cool that they used real wolves and not cgi ones

--- End quote ---

I agree, it makes a difference in the quality of the show! june 20ths show was really good huh? Im so glad it's not losing my interest. it seems like it's only getting better and better.  ;D 

--- End quote ---
It is and I am not getting at all annoyed like I thought I would since I read all the books. :) They are putting things together nicely!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version