Off Topic Discussion > Community Lounge

~the ((LiL)) Lovely Thread~

(1/733) > >>

LostinAlaska:
I owe two people for my joining SLWB and one of them is LiL, LostinLocke, or formally called Elly Belly on Tuesdays.
She is my first friend on here and I love her. If you can tell someone is passionate in life and sincere in spirit online then I can only imagine what a sweet person she is "afk" (thanks PL ahaha)  ;D I think it'd be rude to say what I really want to say, but let's just say... what I want to say... is that she is one of my very fav's and so deserves a thread. SO hooray for LiL's new thread!!!  ;D

Suzanne4au2:
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((LIL)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Sunflower:
Way to go girlie :D

Jungle Otter:
(((Elise)))

LostinLock:

--- Quote from: SayidsCousin on September 03, 2008, 06:44:32 PM ---I owe two people for my joining SLWB and one of them is LiL, LostinLocke, or formally called Elly Belly on Tuesdays.
She is my first friend on here and I love her. If you can tell someone is passionate in life and sincere in spirit online then I can only imagine what a sweet person she is "afk" (thanks PL ahaha)  ;D I think it'd be rude to say what I really want to say, but let's just say... what I want to say... is that she is one of my very fav's and so deserves a thread. SO hooray for LiL's new thread!!!  ;D

--- End quote ---

((((((Kasi.))))))..I am speechless... :-* :-* :-*

Thanks all :)       :-* :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version