Author Topic: HUNT 3: Agent Q's Log  (Read 26436 times)

Offline DirtyEarl

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: HUNT 3: Agent Q's Log
« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2008, 08:59:12 AM »
Good job (I was 'zoomed' in too close)

Offline DirtyEarl

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2008, 09:40:02 AM »
That's centered over Buala

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2008, 01:07:09 PM »
Beautiful work SOL! 
So, we will be concluding next week, is that the deal?  And we are no longer working for Nikoli, who may be "George", but for Shado.  Presumably the guy from the Glashow page video?  So what's going on?  Think we are finding more out about Nikoli, the star, Isabel, the DHARMA station?  Naomi?  I like how this is nicely coming back around to be very LOST orientated.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 31, 2008, 04:18:45 PM »
I just had a thought while working on the hunt and didn't know where to post this, so I guess I'll put it here.  has anyone else caught on to the fact that the boat Nikoli is on appears to be the very same boat that naomi and her friends showed up on at the end of last season? 

Offline joshzam

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 31, 2008, 06:21:34 PM »
I just had a thought while working on the hunt and didn't know where to post this, so I guess I'll put it here.  has anyone else caught on to the fact that the boat Nikoli is on appears to be the very same boat that naomi and her friends showed up on at the end of last season? 

I think that was the idea  ;)

I don't know how/if Sledge could have any more insight into the actual show than anyone else, but it makes me now think that the boat is actually coming to the island just for one... individual. Who needs their... help.

I liked how were not really sure if Nikoli is who he says he is in the Hunt, kinda like how we don't know if the people on the boat closing in on our Losties is good or bad (God, I was about to say "in real life". That's not good). Who are they? What do they want?!?!

Offline joshzam

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 01, 2008, 10:15:02 PM »
Not only is Nikoli on the same boat as Naomi in our beloved Hunt, but in episode 4x01 the guy on Naomi's boat who spoke to Jack via the cool phone introduced himself as George McKowski. And thanks to Hunt 3.9, we know that Nikoli's real name is "George M" !!!

This whole question of whether "Nikoli=George?" dates back to the classy fridge from Hunt 3.7 - how in the world could Sledge have known the name of the guy on the boat that was revealed in the first episode an entire month before it aired? Or have we heard the name George M before and I just missed it?

scottmhoward

« Reply #141 on: February 03, 2008, 12:04:39 AM »
It's George Minkowski.  The name was discovered in the finale of season 3 I believe.  It's been on lostpedia for a while now. ;D

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 03, 2008, 02:55:57 AM »
If we're helping George Minkowski, then our Losties are in deep yogurt.  Maybe we should have minded our own business.

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 07, 2008, 02:07:25 PM »
so when is sledge going to tell us the meaning of the drunken bunnies and the ufo and everything?!  just like lost, i always want more answers!

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 07, 2008, 02:10:04 PM »
we need answers!!

Offline chrisadams888

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 07, 2008, 04:02:59 PM »
I also want to know about the "super bonuses"! 
Thanks, sledge and astro, so much for doing these hunts.  I really had fun, even though I didn't do that great.  I was proud just to have gotten a couple of them.  I can't even begin to imagine the thought and time you guys put into doing this - you are awesome!
Christine

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 07, 2008, 09:10:22 PM »
Yes.  Thanks Sledge and Astro.  It was lots of fun.  I hope you do another one next summer/fall hiatus.