Author Topic: Season Five...?  (Read 2621 times)

Offline Kurtis

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Season Five...?
« on: June 05, 2008, 05:35:12 PM »
Happy Lost day...sort of. This would be the time of the week I normally check in here to see how many hours are remaining until the next thrilling epsiode of Lost via The Hype Thread. Alas, that will be quite some time. Does anyone know when Season 5 is scheduled to start - February? Has that even been discussed/decided yet?

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Season Five...?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 05:37:26 PM »
I thought I had heard an end of January 2009 return.  The crew goes back to work week after July 4th.

Offline Jas0n

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 06:52:43 PM »
I usually leave during the offseason but this year im still lingering around for some reason.  waiting on my email from the "octagon global recruiting" website people, maybe see what all thats about.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 07:03:37 PM »
I thought I had heard an end of January 2009 return.  The crew goes back to work week after July 4th.
I heard this as well.

I usually leave during the offseason but this year im still lingering around for some reason.  waiting on my email from the "octagon global recruiting" website people, maybe see what all thats about.
Come visit us in the Community Lounge... that way you don't have to leave.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 02:12:37 PM »

Hey pal!  They might make you push a frozen wheel.  Watch out!  :D

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 02:22:42 PM »
I know folks were coming by my office asking if the show was good last night.  We chuckled. 

This is a long haul without the show, but think about this, you will catch up on the reading you didn't get to do during the season.

Then JB can have more survival games.

;D

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 01:06:23 AM »
I know folks were coming by my office asking if the show was good last night.  We chuckled. 

This is a long haul without the show, but think about this, you will catch up on the reading you didn't get to do during the season.

Then JB can have more survival games.

;D
If there's another survival game this year, I'M PLAYING!

(I was supposed to play this year!)