Poll

how did they pull the lie off

4 (57.1%)
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: oceanic 6 story of lies  (Read 2308 times)

Offline ???M???

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
oceanic 6 story of lies
« on: June 01, 2008, 06:53:57 PM »
we all know the story of the lie that the plain crashed on the water and only a few of them escaped some died, got to Manbata and so on but they did this in favour of widmore putting the plain set up with all  the bodies in at the bottom of the suda trench  

but if they found all of the bodies how did the oceanic 6 pull of that they got out becasue there would be the evidence that all the bodies were found???

Offline ???M???

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Re: oceanic 6 story of lies
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 06:55:57 PM »
oh and sorry i was abot confused how to make a forum topic so that option thing os all wrong

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 06:59:25 PM »
Instead of hitting Post New Poll, hit New Topic. Then you don't have to add a poll.

I voted 1. ;)

Good question. Maybe they think they just "miscounted" ::)

Offline Tigre

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 07:13:49 PM »
I voted 1 too  ;D.

I think that Oceanic and/or Widmore would never allow the plane to be recovered.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2008, 07:29:24 PM »
I voted 1 too  ;D.

I think that Oceanic and/or Widmore would never allow the plane to be recovered.
But it WAS recovered. Or at least explored a lot.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 07:54:12 PM by JBRam »

Offline Tigre

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2008, 07:33:28 PM »
I voted 1 too  ;D.

But it WAS recovered. Or at least explore a lot.

Had to watch again. ur right, my mistake.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 07:54:47 PM »
I voted 1 too  ;D.

But it WAS recovered. Or at least explore a lot.

Had to watch again. ur right, my mistake.
We all make them... you should see it when I make mistakes. Quite laughable, really :D

I make some of the best mistakes.

Offline Rebel 3:16

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2008, 08:10:27 PM »
We are led to believe that they are 'protecting' those left behind, but as yet I dont see why their story would protect the others.
Also I dont believe all the money they have received is soley from Oceanic, either Ben or Widmore is funding some of them.

And yes, I agree, I too thought all the bodies were all accounted for, but there could have been no exact identification because, well, it wasnt actually them (ala Franks conviction that the pilot of the fake plane wasnt the pilot of 815). I think it was put over that the press were very sceptical but I presume any investigations have been snuffed out by the very wealthy and persuasive Charles Widmore...

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2008, 08:21:20 PM »
TV REPORTER: We wanna caution our viewers that the images they are about to see are graphic in nature. Viewer discretion is advised. Authorities have released dramatic footage of the sunken remains of Oceanic Flight 815. The National Transportation Safety Board has set up a hotline for family members of the Oceanic victims. The NTSB has begun the victim identification process.

[A photo of a man is shown on-screen next to underwater remains, and the hotline number]

TV REPORTER: We have confirmation that this is the pilot, Captain Seth Norris. In a statement, the NTSB said that quote...

[The television muffles and blurs. Frank hits it to bring the reception back]

TV REPORTER: ...recovery of the bodies will be next to impossible. We can only hope that identification will provide closure to the families of the victims. Unquote.

-------------

I thought they said all of the bodies were recovered, but if they did, it wasn't here.

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2008, 08:26:47 PM »
Thanks for the info JBRam  :o Id forgot about that  detail....

So maybe Widmore had already infiltrated the New company?

Offline ???M???

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2008, 09:48:29 AM »
yeh i thaught about the captin being identified as the wrong body, but they made the story out to proove that the plane in the suda trench was oceanic flight 815 so it just confused me.

oh and thanku for explaining the making a new topic thing i looked and found it
silly me

Offline CastawayCayley

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2008, 11:37:10 AM »
TV REPORTER: We wanna caution our viewers that the images they are about to see are graphic in nature. Viewer discretion is advised. Authorities have released dramatic footage of the sunken remains of Oceanic Flight 815. The National Transportation Safety Board has set up a hotline for family members of the Oceanic victims. The NTSB has begun the victim identification process.

[A photo of a man is shown on-screen next to underwater remains, and the hotline number]

TV REPORTER: We have confirmation that this is the pilot, Captain Seth Norris. In a statement, the NTSB said that quote...

[The television muffles and blurs. Frank hits it to bring the reception back]

TV REPORTER: ...recovery of the bodies will be next to impossible. We can only hope that identification will provide closure to the families of the victims. Unquote.

-------------

I thought they said all of the bodies were recovered, but if they did, it wasn't here.

That was the point of sinking it in the Sunda Trench: to keep them from being able to pull up the bodies and do DNA testing and discover that none of the bodies were the people on the manifest. All they have to work with is whatever video footage they have by that little underwater rover. Of course, supposedly Widmore was able to retrieve the black box, which would indicate that either recovery of something from that plane was possible or that Widmore removed it before sinking the plane. I highly doubt that the world at large, nor the NTSB, is aware that Widmore has the black box. Also, I feel like Lapidus' assertion that the body in the captain's uniform is not Seth Norris is widely considered the rantings of a crazy conspiracy theorist. Especially because he says to Michael that he's the only one in the world who thinks that sunken plane is part of a cover-up, or words to that effect.

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2008, 04:36:39 PM »
I think Widmore took the black box before sinking the plane - however, where would he get an Oceanic Boeing jet from and would it come with a black box included? I suppose im guessing he got hold of a salvage plane rather than a brand new one.

Also, why would the black box from the plane be on the freighter?

Offline *MaZ*

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2008, 05:24:14 PM »
Vote 2!

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2008, 05:34:46 PM »

I thought they said that too.

However... Read these fabulous posts:

http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?topic=7990.msg404678#msg404678

http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?topic=7990.msg406158#msg406158

:)