Author Topic: Sun went over to the dark side  (Read 14448 times)

Offline Hurley rocks dudes

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Sun went over to the dark side
« on: May 30, 2008, 02:23:14 PM »
Sun approached widmore and it seems that she blames ben for jin's death. thoughts?

Offline beanblog

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Sun went over to the dark side
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 02:34:49 PM »
Seems that way.  She claims that there are two people responsible and names Widmore as one, right?  Do we assume Ben is the other?  Sure seems like a played out power struggle between the two.

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 02:35:58 PM »
since she's helping widmore, she's would be against ben and sayid. and maybe she found out somehow that ben killed keamy which set off the bomb.

Offline bfth

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 02:38:56 PM »
She told her father she held 2 people responsible and he was one of them.  Is Widmore #2?

Offline Shakey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 02:40:11 PM »
Widmore is #2... I think she's just going to manipulate Widmore to get the best possible opportunity to screw him over.

Offline tonysee200x

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 02:40:55 PM »
She told her father she held 2 people responsible and he was one of them.  Is Widmore #2?

Jack thinks it is him (and why would we doubt him?)

Offline Gizmogrl83

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 02:45:11 PM »
I think Sun is smarter than to blame Jack for what happened to Jin.  How the hell could Jack have saved him? It doesn't make sense. Is she mad that Jack was the one who told her that Jin was dead? I mean don't shoot the messenger people.  I think Widmore is definitely the more plausible person.

Offline Shakey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 02:52:43 PM »
I could see her blaming Jack as he is typically the guy who calls the shots and he was adamant that Jin was gone and there was nothing that could be done.  However, I don't see Sun harbouring (I'm Canadian, folks) those same feelings later.  I believe she'd, with time, realize that Jack was right... particularly after experiencing the helicopter crashing into the ocean after they ran out of fuel.  She would know better than to blame Jack after that.

Offline louisianagirl76l

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 02:55:16 PM »
She may hold hope that Jin is still alive. She probably wants to manipulate Widmore so that she can use his knowlege about the island to try and find it again for herself....then maybe screw him over after she gets what she wants.

Offline Lost-N-Detroit

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 02:56:52 PM »
This is all but a part of Ben's master plan. Ben has to get Sun to think that Jin is dead when he is actually not but alive on the island with Michael. Remember Ben says to Jack at the funeral home that he could get them all to go back. Of course Ben adds that this is a theory and has many ideas on how to do this but how? Ben as we know needs Jack, Kate, Aaron, Sun, Locke's body, and Sayid to go back. Does this include Widmore? I think that she may go help Widmore but it is a part of Ben's plan to make Sun angry to get her to do what he wants.

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 02:59:53 PM »
This is all but a part of Ben's master plan. Ben has to get Sun to think that Jin is dead when he is actually not but alive on the island with Michael. Remember Ben says to Jack at the funeral home that he could get them all to go back. Of course Ben adds that this is a theory and has many ideas on how to do this but how? Ben as we know needs Jack, Kate, Aaron, Sun, Locke's body, and Sayid to go back. Does this include Widmore? I think that she may go help Widmore but it is a part of Ben's plan to make Sun angry to get her to do what he wants.
how is michael on the island? the bomb blew up in his face!

Offline blueeyed2200

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 03:29:03 PM »
Michael is dead - case closed.  No chance he is alive.

Offline Lost-N-Detroit

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 03:32:22 PM »
Can't say that Michael is dead.
Bomb never showed to kill Michael-we "asume" he is dead but they cut the scene between Michael and Christian.

Offline Falam

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2008, 03:32:37 PM »
Agreed - Michael=dead.

Ben still could be using Sun to destroy Widmore from inside.

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2008, 03:32:54 PM »
I think that Sun is actually just setting up Widmore to kill him, or have him killed in some fashion. As for Michael being alive...if he is alive, I will stop watching the show. He was about 2 feet away from the 500 lbs. (according to Keamy) of C-4. And, he already said that he came there to die.