Author Topic: Rose statement to Miles  (Read 5811 times)

Offline LostinAlaska

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Rose statement to Miles
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2008, 05:24:05 AM »
I wonder if the island will still get the dharma food drops?

where did those drops
come from anyhow?
not widmore, since that would mean he knew where the island was.

Costco.

OMG that's freakin hilarious ahahaha! ;D

On a more life threatening, no humored "Serious" note... I think Rose was just worried about there being enough food. And who IS it that knows where the island is to give drop off's but not rescue the people there? Probably a previous "other" that got off the island but leaves food for the people they know is there. Clearly the natives are happy about staying there but they gots ta eat so they have the hook up's from a previous Dharma/other/native type person. But I'm always wondering.

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2008, 06:49:42 AM »
I wonder if the island will still get the dharma food drops?

where did those drops
come from anyhow?
not widmore, since that would mean he knew where the island was.

Costco.

OMG that's freakin hilarious ahahaha! ;D

On a more life threatening, no humored "Serious" note... I think Rose was just worried about there being enough food. And who IS it that knows where the island is to give drop off's but not rescue the people there? Probably a previous "other" that got off the island but leaves food for the people they know is there. Clearly the natives are happy about staying there but they gots ta eat so they have the hook up's from a previous Dharma/other/native type person. But I'm always wondering.

Hey, I heard if you buy in big enough bulk Costco will deliver.  :P

Offline LostinAlaska

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2008, 09:48:18 PM »

Hey, I heard if you buy in big enough bulk Costco will deliver.  :P
[/quote]

Maybe Dharma bought out Costco and it's all part of some big conspiracy?

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2008, 03:19:34 AM »
It's funny you should say that, because I have some vitamins from CostCo with a tiny black hexagon logo on the side.  Every morning, as I open that cabinet to reach for them, that stinkin' logo catches my eye, & I get that little "dude" [/Hurley] feeling. :D

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2008, 10:38:52 PM »
No more food drops, Dharma will drop food on the known locationof the island. Now that the island has moved and Locke entered 77 and communications are down, the island will starve.

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2008, 10:48:41 PM »
It's funny you should say that, because I have some vitamins from CostCo with a tiny black hexagon logo on the side.  Every morning, as I open that cabinet to reach for them, that stinkin' logo catches my eye, & I get that little "dude" [/Hurley] feeling. :D
We need pics! lol

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2008, 10:52:19 PM »
As for Rose and Miles, I think the scene was merely just to flesh out their personalities more. In the prior episode Rose interacts with Charlotte and says "Watch your tone, Red!". In this episode she interacts with Miles and says "I'm keeping my eye on you, shorty!". They're just giving Rose more time on screen (thank god!).

Besides, I doubt Rose was worrying too much about food considering that they all know now that there are homes with electricity and refridgerators on the island, as well as nobody has even come close to starving to death while there lol. Plus, Rose knows the island heals (at least those it wants to heal, anyway). She probably would not be saying "The island cured my cancer. But will it will also let me starve to death. We better hoard those peanuts."

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2008, 04:35:30 PM »
No more food drops, Dharma will drop food on the known locationof the island. Now that the island has moved and Locke entered 77 and communications are down, the island will starve.

Some of the Others can come and go as they please - and no, I don't believe that travel was dependant upon the submarine.

After the submarine was destroyed, Mikhail stated that he thought two of the Others were on assignment in Canada - not "stranded" or "stuck" in Canada, but "on assignment" (inferring that they would return).

Offline Lost-N-Detroit

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2008, 04:39:21 PM »
In case of "CODE 42"

That's all I need to know from the BLASR DOOR map    ;)

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2009, 08:04:00 PM »
There was a question about the food drops on this week's official Lost podcast. I need to rewatch/relisten to everything again. I think the question was featured on the video podcast rather than the audio podcast.

Offline Gmonkey

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2009, 02:18:51 AM »
she's racist.

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2009, 04:22:15 AM »
she's racist.