Author Topic: What did Sawyer say to Kate?  (Read 13697 times)

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: What Sawyer said to Kate???
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2008, 11:11:38 PM »
It makes alot of sense...the surprise on her face...Sawyer a daddy??? and the fact that when she does get back she is doing something for Sawyer??? Only time will tell!
Well, she SAYS she's doing something for Sawyer... There's a possibility she was doing something else.

Offline Lyricc96

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2008, 11:16:52 PM »
True, but why would she tell Jack that she was when she had to know how jealous he would be.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2008, 11:57:57 PM »
True, but why would she tell Jack that she was when she had to know how jealous he would be.
Cause if he knew the truth it would be worse?

But I think she was meeting with Clementine.

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: What did Sawyer say to Kate?
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2008, 02:47:14 PM »

HD on 7.1 sounded like "I got a daughter in Albuquerque named Clementine.  Find her.  Tell her I love her."

I don't have hi-def, but I'm pretty sure I heard the word "daughter."  As for the rest of it, I couldn't swear, but what has been posted here (what Asmodean said) certainly sounds reasonable to me, and it fits with what Kate told Jack about doing a favor for Sawyer.

(Which, by the way, where does Jack get off being all ticked about that??  I don't care if he was high or not -- that's just not cool.  Sawyer manned-up and jumped off the helicopter to save everyone else on there, including your sorry a--, Jack, so how dare you get all ticked at Kate and dis Sawyer and say something like "He chose to stay behind while I came along to take care of you!" ??    >:(   Hmph.)

{/rant}  Whew.  That felt good.   :D
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 02:49:43 PM by Madam P »

Offline Lost-N-Detroit

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2008, 02:58:33 PM »
I would think that Jack's response to Kate is the same thing that got Jack into trouble with Sarah.

Look at where this is heading and to what happened with Sarah.

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2008, 04:01:47 PM »

HD on 7.1 sounded like "I got a daughter in Albuquerque named Clementine.  Find her.  Tell her I love her."

I don't have hi-def, but I'm pretty sure I heard the word "daughter."  As for the rest of it, I couldn't swear, but what has been posted here (what Asmodean said) certainly sounds reasonable to me, and it fits with what Kate told Jack about doing a favor for Sawyer.

(Which, by the way, where does Jack get off being all ticked about that??  I don't care if he was high or not -- that's just not cool.  Sawyer manned-up and jumped off the helicopter to save everyone else on there, including your sorry a--, Jack, so how dare you get all ticked at Kate and dis Sawyer and say something like "He chose to stay behind while I came along to take care of you!" ??    >:(   Hmph.)

{/rant}  Whew.  That felt good.   :D

I'm with you on this one 100%!!!!  I think Jack is the most annoying one on the show and sometimes I want to smack him! Maybe he is mad at sawyer for making him look bad! Now Sawyer is a hero in Kate's eyes and jack is Jealous. 
Keeping that in mind, I don't understand why the 06 would be mad at him for everything that happend. I mean, didn't they all want to get off the island too? he wasn't flying the helo either so if Lepidus (sp?) didn't go back for Jin it wasn't his fault . Or are they mad because he suggested that they all lie ? which was Locke's idea in the first place and no one had to if they really didn't want to. So why be so mad at him? is there more we don't know about the story? I wonder. 

Offline Lyricc96

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2008, 04:17:10 PM »
There has to be! There are to many "secrets"!

Offline therealsawyer

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2008, 01:45:19 AM »
Jack is an insecure ass that screws up his own relationships.

He will never be able to trump the gesture and the kiss that Sawyer had with Kate - this will eat away at him forever.

I can't wait for the flashforward where he has 6 restraining orders from various women for stalking.

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2008, 05:13:33 AM »

Amen.

He will never be able to trump the gesture and the kiss that Sawyer had with Kate - this will eat away at him forever.

I agree -- good observation.

and.....

I can't wait for the flashforward where he has 6 restraining orders from various women for stalking.

Bwahahahaha!   ;D

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2008, 09:48:57 PM »

Amen.

I agree -- good observation.

and.....

Bwahahahaha!   ;D
Someone hates Jack almost as much as I do :D

Offline LostinAlaska

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2008, 10:04:52 PM »
My hubs basically quit watching Lost b/c of Jack's emo-ness and me also but I'm to hardcore.  ;)

Offline Lyricc96

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2008, 11:35:59 PM »
It would take a miracle to save Jack's character!!! We loved the hero, but he is soooooooo long gone!!! Then there's Sawyer...well...he just went from Bad Ass to soooooo sexy and heroic!!!

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2008, 11:54:02 PM »
It would take a miracle to save Jack's character!!! We loved the hero, but he is soooooooo long gone!!! Then there's Sawyer...well...he just went from Bad Ass to soooooo sexy and heroic!!!
I still think Jack could turn around. I wouldn't be surprised if Jack is the hero in Season 6 and I won't want to kill myself :D

Offline Lyricc96

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2008, 12:48:15 AM »
Lol, Jack needs to redeem himself...it would be a shame if he didn't. I agree it would most likely happen in season 6.  I just find it ironic how the two male characters totally changed (Jack & Sawyer).

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2008, 06:30:43 PM »
Someone hates Jack almost as much as I do :D

Almost?!   :D  Can't stand him!

But, I also expect him to end up being the big hero at the end of the series, unfortunately.  We can but hope this means he'll have to sacrifice himself to the Dharma gods by throwing himself into the volcano, a la Tom Hanks' Joe.   ;)   He can marry Kate right before if he wants (Locke or Mr. Eko's ghost can perform the ceremony), but Kate won't do a Meg Ryan and jump with him.  She'll look over the edge and then go "What, are you nuts?  With Sawyer standing right here?  See ya!  Wouldn't wanna be ya!"   ;D