Author Topic: What can we expect from Season 5  (Read 18070 times)

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: What can we expect from Season 5
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2008, 02:12:28 PM »
Can't wait!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2008, 02:29:42 PM »
Should be interesting... to say the least

Offline patrixmith

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2008, 03:54:25 PM »
The whole "jumping the shark" thing... You all know that Season 5 is going to be amazing no matter what happens, and especially because no matter how many theories come out, they're never right. It's going to be a great season!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2008, 05:18:59 PM »
I am now craving LOST, which is interesting as last year I was able to muster through this doldrum

Offline LostinAlaska

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2008, 10:04:40 PM »
I KNOW me too LiL... seriously we are going over last season and it's feeding my frenzy a little..that and Survivor and Heroes. But nothings like Lost...

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2008, 10:28:44 PM »
Yeah, well Kasi they have the re-runs and I can watch on line, but need the new season....  ;D

Offline LostinAlaska

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2008, 10:39:28 PM »
I understand! I understand!  ;D

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 08, 2008, 10:45:20 PM »
I KNOW me too LiL... seriously we are going over last season and it's feeding my frenzy a little..that and Survivor and Heroes. But nothings like Lost...

Nothinig like it at all. I miss it!!

Offline LostinAlaska

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2008, 10:50:09 PM »
 ;D

I don't even remember the feeling I got when I'd watch a new epi  :'( I think I've lost that loving feeling...

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2008, 01:36:43 PM »
Oh I do.... can't loose that feeling... "Previously on Lost"  echo's through my mind into a state of Lost minds

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2008, 03:32:15 PM »
I keep thinking about the first time I saw "The Economist", when it ended with Ben's "Good" and then THUD LOST. I still get chills on that one

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2008, 07:56:42 PM »
Hyper yes, that was a good one... Looking at Ben provides chills at times... good actor knows his craft as he make us all wonder about him.
BTW noticed you have the Rabbit as your AVI... I think you maybe onto something.

;D

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2008, 08:21:17 PM »
I've been rewatching the most of the series over the last few days, and I'm starting to think that all of the "production errors" such as little things changing like the original picture of des and penny, the little things in the hatch, all the way to the picture in Miles' flashback in Confirmed Dead, are not errors at all but very deliberate. I'm starting to think that they have been trying to tell us something all along, something about time, and how little things are changing and no one seems to notice.

I just rewatched Further Instructions and one line stood out to me. During Locke's vision, Boone say about Desmond, that he is helping himself, and knowing that Flashes Before Your Eyes is coming up. I feel like I am on the verge of a huge understanding but haven't quite made it over the apex yet.

I know this sounds rambling, but I'm still trying to organize my thoughts.

Offline LostinAlaska

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2008, 08:23:59 PM »
I feel like I am on the verge of a huge understanding but haven't quite made it over the apex yet.

I know what you mean it's like so close you can almost taste it!.... I feel that way all the time when I watch the show  :-\ 8)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2008, 08:47:52 PM »
I've been rewatching the most of the series over the last few days, and I'm starting to think that all of the "production errors" such as little things changing like the original picture of des and penny, the little things in the hatch, all the way to the picture in Miles' flashback in Confirmed Dead, are not errors at all but very deliberate. I'm starting to think that they have been trying to tell us something all along, something about time, and how little things are changing and no one seems to notice.

I just rewatched Further Instructions and one line stood out to me. During Locke's vision, Boone say about Desmond, that he is helping himself, and knowing that Flashes Before Your Eyes is coming up. I feel like I am on the verge of a huge understanding but haven't quite made it over the apex yet.

I believe you are correct, I don't write things down, memory tends to be pretty solid, but I have noticed minor changes along the way.  glad I am not alone in all of this.  Well, I thought I had read that there were hints here and there... Well, when you reach the apex share