Author Topic: The Identity Of The O2?  (Read 9689 times)

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: The Identity Of The O2?
« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2008, 07:39:59 PM »
Uh huh! lol

Just wondering

Well...

Maybe in Jack's story, Jin was meant to be one of the other two whom died after reaching land, but Sun broke ranks with Jack to piss him off?

There was definitely some kind of tension between them.

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2008, 07:46:01 PM »
There's speculation about this in another thread. I think the consensus is that whoever is behind the coverup is also supplying both Kate and Sun with very discreet medical care.

Offline TvFantic

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2008, 09:21:16 PM »
I was wrong!!!!  There were 3 survivors and now we know they are boone, libby and charlie.....go figure.  Now I need to rewatch Jack's testimony in court again.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2008, 09:30:50 PM »
He said 8 survived the crash. Three died and Aaron was born, so there ended up to be 6

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2008, 09:41:58 AM »
I was wrong!!!!  There were 3 survivors and now we know they are boone, libby and charlie.....go figure.  Now I need to rewatch Jack's testimony in court again.

How exactly do we know this??

Offline TvFantic

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2008, 11:27:50 AM »

Did you see the enhanced replay of There's no place like home before the finale episodes?  They showed an extended scene of the Press Conference and during the conference Jack said there were 3 other survivors and listed their names.

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2008, 08:35:33 PM »

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2008, 05:26:31 PM »

Did you see the enhanced replay of There's no place like home before the finale episodes?  They showed an extended scene of the Press Conference and during the conference Jack said there were 3 other survivors and listed their names.
Can we lock this?

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2008, 03:03:42 PM »

I was stuck in traffic on my way to my buddy's place as this was on. I walked in on the last 5 minutes of the episode. Thanks though. Not that this really matters LOL