Author Topic: Claire's mother  (Read 8961 times)

Offline Hurley rocks dudes

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Claire's mother
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2008, 11:10:37 PM »
She must have had some good doctors! Maybe it was just me but I thought that Claire's mum looked like Penny a little
same for me, but just a little bit...

Offline powerful

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2008, 04:06:48 AM »
She must have had some good doctors! Maybe it was just me but I thought that Claire's mum looked like Penny a little

Then Christian would be Desmond indeed? =]

Really hope Claire stays alive, and her reunion with Jack after coming back would be priceless

btw, interesting for your signature, should add one more quote after Charlie's words now:
"Jesus Christ is not a weapon"

Offline tonysee200x

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2008, 12:46:59 PM »
I think she would have pointed that out actually. When she was telling Jack, the way she said it, "The strangest thing, is that she was on your plane...you were probably sitting a few rows away from your sister..." The story of the O6 obviously got out at that point, so the extra 2 people that survived were probably revealed, and if Claire was one of them, the mom would have said, "...and on top of everything else, she was on that island with you..." Does that make sense, or did I ramble too much??

Claire's mother actually says she died in the crash.

JACK: My father didn't have a daughter--

CAROLE: Yes. He did. If you don't believe me, check his phone records. Would you like to know the--the strangest thing about all this, Mr. Shephard? My daughter was on your plane, too. She was on flight 8-1-5. (Crying) You were in the air for six hours, probably just a few rows from her and you never even knew she was your sister. (Sighs deeply) she was one of the ones who died when your plane hit the water. (Sighs) Her name was... Claire. (Sniffs) I didn't mean to burden you with this, but... you needed to know. I'm... sorry for your loss.

http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/There%27s_No_Place_Like_Home%2C_Part_1_transcript

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2008, 12:18:14 PM »
I think she would have pointed that out actually. When she was telling Jack, the way she said it, "The strangest thing, is that she was on your plane...you were probably sitting a few rows away from your sister..." The story of the O6 obviously got out at that point, so the extra 2 people that survived were probably revealed, and if Claire was one of them, the mom would have said, "...and on top of everything else, she was on that island with you..." Does that make sense, or did I ramble too much??

Claire's mother actually says she died in the crash.

JACK: My father didn't have a daughter--

CAROLE: Yes. He did. If you don't believe me, check his phone records. Would you like to know the--the strangest thing about all this, Mr. Shephard? My daughter was on your plane, too. She was on flight 8-1-5. (Crying) You were in the air for six hours, probably just a few rows from her and you never even knew she was your sister. (Sighs deeply) she was one of the ones who died when your plane hit the water. (Sighs) Her name was... Claire. (Sniffs) I didn't mean to burden you with this, but... you needed to know. I'm... sorry for your loss.

http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/There%27s_No_Place_Like_Home%2C_Part_1_transcript

Oh, I know, just confirming a thought someone else had. I think...

Offline DizzyIzzy

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2008, 04:34:06 AM »
I wondered about this, with my bad memory I thought Claire did say she passed away, but wow it's a Lost healing! 

Offline LostinAlaska

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2008, 02:56:07 AM »
doubt it. If kate heard all that, there would have been a really strange look on her face and "lost style climax music" when claires mom said she had a beautiful baby.

she will know soon enough.

Idk I thought Kate seemed all shifty eyed and gave a weird look. I personally think she heard. And Claire's mom maybe got better b/c
Christian can "speak for Jacob" so maybe he can pull things out of his butt for him too? Like healings? :nooblet:

Offline Asmodean

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2008, 12:21:42 PM »
That was one fugly momma.

Offline Hurley rocks dudes

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2008, 03:28:11 PM »

Then Christian would be Desmond indeed? =]

Really hope Claire stays alive, and her reunion with Jack after coming back would be priceless

btw, interesting for your signature, should add one more quote after Charlie's words now:
"Jesus Christ is not a weapon"
good idea thanks!

Offline Kenny Rogers

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2008, 05:13:03 PM »

Same thought here.

Maybe Christian healed her?

And I'm guessing that Claire was NOT one of the 8...otherwise her mother wouldn't have said to Jack that he probably didn't even know her.  If she was one of the two that supposedly died after the plane crash, but before the "rescue" she would have assumed that Jack knew her.

Claire was definitely NOT oneof the 8.  The remaining 3 members of the 8 were revealed by Jack in the repeat of There's no Place Like Home Part 1.  They were Boone Carlise, Libby and Charlie Pace.  Contrary to previous speculation, the fetal Aaron was not one of the 8.

Offline Lost-N-Detroit

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2008, 05:55:02 PM »

Same thought here.

Maybe Christian healed her?

And I'm guessing that Claire was NOT one of the 8...otherwise her mother wouldn't have said to Jack that he probably didn't even know her.  If she was one of the two that supposedly died after the plane crash, but before the "rescue" she would have assumed that Jack knew her.

Claire was definitely NOT oneof the 8.  The remaining 3 members of the 8 were revealed by Jack in the repeat of There's no Place Like Home Part 1.  They were Boone Carlise, Libby and Charlie Pace.  Contrary to previous speculation, the fetal Aaron was not one of the 8.

Any reason why Jack would pull these three names from and say they were surviors for a short period?

Boone - was a sacrifice
Libby - ?
Charlie - gave his life to save the LOSTIES

Why not say the three were Steve, the h/s science teacher, and the chick who drowned?

Offline Shivy

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2008, 03:07:59 PM »
did Claire's mom know she was prego? or did that happen while she was in the coma?

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2008, 03:08:44 PM »
While she was in the coma.

Offline Lost-N-Detroit

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2008, 05:52:43 PM »
a miracle conception once again similar to Locke's mother

"Who's the daddy?"

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2008, 09:30:49 AM »
The guy she was seeing at the time. I forget his name at the moment. I believe it was Thomas.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2008, 07:36:19 PM »
The guy she was seeing at the time. I forget his name at the moment. I believe it was Thomas.
It was Thomas.

And I bet that if she knew Claire was on Oceanic 815, she knew Claire was pregnant.