Author Topic: Jack finnally learns about Claire!!  (Read 7691 times)

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Jack finnally learns about Claire!!
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2008, 12:57:24 PM »
I try, I try. Fail most of the time, but every now and then I come up with a good dismembermant joke.

Q: How do you fit a regular size person in a really small coffin?

A: You Ben(d) him

ok, to much time between episodes

Just imagine after next week. I have a friend who has only seen the previous two weeks' episodes, so maybe I'll get her hooked over the break.

Offline Hurley rocks dudes

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2008, 11:04:26 PM »
I try, I try. Fail most of the time, but every now and then I come up with a good dismembermant joke.

Just imagine after next week. I have a friend who has only seen the previous two weeks' episodes, so maybe I'll get her hooked over the break.
that's gotta be confusing for him!!! how many frustrating questions did you have to answer??

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2008, 12:19:17 PM »

that's gotta be confusing for him!!! how many frustrating questions did you have to answer??

None, because everytime she opened her mouth to ask, me and everyone n the room shushed her, even though we had a DVR and could have rewound it.

Offline DizzyIzzy

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2008, 12:05:05 AM »
I still don't get why Jack is so horrified at having to maybe raise his nephew?

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2008, 07:52:00 AM »

I wonder if Aaron is displaying Walt-like behaviour?

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2008, 08:41:25 AM »

When they come back Jack isn't horrified. He is with Kate and Aaron at Christian's Eulogy.
Than Claire's mother shows up. Jack realises that Claire is his sister and Aaron is his nephew and that Claire's mom is the lover of his father. That changes everything.
Jack betrayed his father in the hospital, because Jack needed to tell the truth. He always wants to do what is good. His father lost his job and went to Australia and died.
The only good thing he can do now towards his sister Claire (who surely wants her mother to raise Aaron. She left her mother half dead in Australia after a caraccident and a fight and had never the chance to say sorry), and his father (who died, because of Jack wanting to tell the truth) and Aaron is telling the truth again and telling Claire's mother about Claire and Aaron. But he can't do that, because it would bring Kate in big trouble at the trial and it would blow up the coverupstory.
He chooses for Kate and he betrays Claire and Christian again.

I don't think Jack has a problem with Aaron, but everytime he sees him with Kate, he feels guilty towards his father, his sister, Claire's mother and his own mother and when Aaron starts growing and talking and asking questions he will have to lie to him too, every day. I don't think that is the father/son relation he has in mind.

Offline JMart

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2008, 01:48:17 PM »
i hope the show's timeline expands to show aaron as an adult, i really do. wouldn't it be neat if the actor they introduce to play jacob is the same actor they use to show aaron as an adult.. therefore making aaron a direct descended of jacob lmfao omfg

jacob
christian
claire
aaron..............aaron and ji yeon = adam and eve :D

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2008, 02:03:53 PM »
i hope the show's timeline expands to show aaron as an adult, i really do. wouldn't it be neat if the actor they introduce to play jacob is the same actor they use to show aaron as an adult.. therefore making aaron a direct descended of jacob lmfao omfg

jacob
christian
claire
aaron..............aaron and ji yeon = adam and eve :D

I have thought about this a lot and the thing with this is that if this really is the case then why would they let Aaron and Ji yeon off the island? there were some holes in it when I tried to make sense out of it. but it does sound cool doesn't it.  I said on here somewhere that I wounder if Claire will eventually get Aaron back and raise her himself. the way it is supposed to be. The way the island wants it. (ie. charlies message to jack) If she isn't dead yet that is.

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2008, 02:19:29 PM »
Ji Yeon has to get off the island. Otherwise she and Sun will die.
I think Aaron needs to leave the island too, for the moment.
I think Claire knows it, because Jacob told her, like he told Locke that the freighterpeople that were coming
were bad.
And I think that Jacob cured Claire's mother, like he cured Juliet's sister, so she can take care of Aaron.
That's why Charlie gives Jack the message, through Hurley, that he isn't supposed to raise Aaron.

But I believe they will all go back to the island and Ji Yeon and Aaron could become Adam and Eve.

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2009, 06:03:24 AM »
Ji Yeon has to get off the island. Otherwise she and Sun will die.
I think Aaron needs to leave the island too, for the moment.
I think Claire knows it, because Jacob told her, like he told Locke that the freighterpeople that were coming
were bad.
And I think that Jacob cured Claire's mother, like he cured Juliet's sister, so she can take care of Aaron.
That's why Charlie gives Jack the message, through Hurley, that he isn't supposed to raise Aaron.

But I believe they will all go back to the island and Ji Yeon and Aaron could become Adam and Eve.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2009, 07:41:11 PM »
I don't think the island cares about those two children.  The adults were there in 1977 not the children.