Author Topic: Jack finnally learns about Claire!!  (Read 7718 times)

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Jack finnally learns about Claire!!
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2008, 08:49:39 AM »
Better yet, we get maybe, a better look why Jack is upset and doesnt want to stay with Kate and Aaron, his resentment for leaving Claire behind?

What about a grandmother who got in a caraccident in a fight with her daughter and didn't have a chance to talk to her later and forgive her, because she lost her in a planecrash and doesn't know her daughter was pregnant and that she has a beautiful grandson. She is extremely sad and knowing about Aaron and Claire would make her loss a little easier. Jack can't tell her, because they have to tell a coverstory in which Aaron is Kate's son. But he knows Kate is not the one who has to raise Aaron. It is Claire's mother.
And now that he knows that Claire is his sister and not a stranger it feels dubble wrong that Kate has Aaron. I wouldn't want to see Kate and Aaron either and feel guilty about what I knew. And if Hurley later brought the message from Charlie saying "you are not supposed to raise him" maybe I would take some pills too.

Maybe Jacob cured Claire's mom so that she could take care of Aaron and Claire knows and was relaxed in the cabin for that reason.

Offline gjohnson

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2008, 09:39:11 AM »
[doin' a happy dance]  hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog.....
*gasp* Jacob's shack is the Micky Mouse Clubhouse... You have to say the magic words for it to appear!

Offline bfth

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2008, 10:21:15 AM »
Meeska...Mooska...Mickey Mouse!

Now where is that darned clubhouse?

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2008, 10:48:17 AM »
So is Aaron the "he" Jack asked Kate about in season 3's finale?
I think that this is apparent. Kate said he would be waiting. The guy in the coffin is dead. Not really the waiting type.

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2008, 10:54:40 AM »
Better yet, we get maybe, a better look why Jack is upset and doesnt want to stay with Kate and Aaron, his resentment for leaving Claire behind?

What about a grandmother who got in a caraccident in a fight with her daughter and didn't have a chance to talk to her later and forgive her, because she lost her in a planecrash and doesn't know her daughter was pregnant and that she has a beautiful grandson. She is extremely sad and knowing about Aaron and Claire would make her loss a little easier. Jack can't tell her, because they have to tell a coverstory in which Aaron is Kate's son. But he knows Kate is not the one who has to raise Aaron. It is Claire's mother.
And now that he knows that Claire is his sister and not a stranger it feels dubble wrong that Kate has Aaron. I wouldn't want to see Kate and Aaron either and feel guilty about what I knew. And if Hurley later brought the message from Charlie saying "you are not supposed to raise him" maybe I would take some pills too.

Maybe Jacob cured Claire's mom so that she could take care of Aaron and Claire knows and was relaxed in the cabin for that reason.

I think it would make him want to be with Aaron more, only because he can't tell anyone the truth, so really, the only family that Aaron has is Jack and Kate.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2008, 10:59:14 AM »
Jack may have resented the fact that Aaron was related to him and he never knew he had a sister. Kate said to Jack in Eggtown, I think, that she knew why Jack didn't want to be with them.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2008, 11:42:48 AM »
Jack may have resented the fact that Aaron was related to him and he never knew he had a sister. Kate said to Jack in Eggtown, I think, that she knew why Jack didn't want to be with them.

Yeah, she knows, we don't.

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2008, 06:27:23 PM »
either that or hes the one in the coffin

And now we all know.

cablecopulate,  thegood eople fixed their possible (but unlikely) spoiler but it is still in your quote .  :o
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 06:29:23 PM by Mrs Hume »

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2008, 06:35:29 PM »
either that or hes the one in the coffin

If Aaron was the one in the coffin, wouldn't Kate WANT to go instead of acting angry at Jack's thought that she might want to?

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2008, 06:37:24 PM »
The obit mentioned the deceased has a teen-aged son.  Couldn't be Aaron in the coffin.  The only one who has a teen-aged son that we know about so far is Michael.

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2008, 06:38:58 PM »
We know it isn't him. Who wouldn't go to a baby's wake. that is crazy.

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2008, 06:44:10 PM »
The obit mentioned the deceased has a teen-aged son.  Couldn't be Aaron in the coffin.  The only one who has a teen-aged son that we know about so far is Michael.

I forgot about the obit. Very true...

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2008, 06:58:08 PM »
Do you know where a screencap of that is?

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2008, 08:13:01 PM »
As far as I remember that was a leak from the prop department.

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2008, 09:25:08 PM »
We can't trust the body of the obit. Could be true, but could just be a leak. We can trust the headline though, I think, since it is clearly visible. And I'm pretty sure it speaks of a man, not a child.

Obviously it's not Aaron in any case. Lots of people would be at the wake. It wouldn't be in such a crappy part of town, Kate would be all broken up.... Sorry, but it's more likely that Penny and Charles are the same person.

We know the O6 (or at least Jack and Hurley) are feeling guilty about the people they left behind and are now pretending are dead. Now that he knows Claire's his sister that guilt has to be tripled. Hence he's not eager to be around a living reminder.