Author Topic: Sun vs Father  (Read 9143 times)

Offline Shoeless

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Sun vs Father
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2008, 05:32:50 PM »
. . . That Shoe gots the moxie to stand tall, and I'm right there next to 'em . . .
It's mah red ruby slippers heels  :-* *tries on derby*

Offline Lost-N-Detroit

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2008, 07:14:32 PM »
Next weeks previews show that the choper is running low on fuel and that some of our Losties may decide to eject from the choper and land on the ocean. From what was shown it looks like Sawyer and Jin will make a leap from the choper and hope for the best. IMO I can see them swimming back to the island and in that time this is when the island moves and may catch Sawyer and Jin in a awkward position concerning time/space.

By Sun's emotions it looks more like she misses him very much and not more of a morning look for his death.

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2008, 07:19:47 PM »
Just how much would a controlling share of any international company cost?

I guess that Sun would be compensated more than the others for "losing" Jin - but surely it wouldn't be billions of dollars? Would it?

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2008, 12:39:56 AM »
By Sun's emotions it looks more like she misses him very much and not more of a morning look for his death.

Asians are notorius for not displaying emotions openly though, like Vulcans. And they have really pointy ears too. LOL, sorry, I make myself laugh, even if you don't.

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2008, 09:20:53 AM »

I guess that Sun would be compensated more than the others for "losing" Jin - but surely it wouldn't be billions of dollars? Would it?

Sun and Hurley seem to have forged a bond. Think the big guy lent her some money?

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2008, 12:55:04 PM »

Sun and Hurley seem to have forged a bond. Think the big guy lent her some money?

Of course!   :D You're fab - but you already know that, right?

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2008, 04:54:03 PM »
Well, Ladybug had the same idea at about the same time, so I don't reckon I'm particularly fabber than anybody else around here. Thanks, though. Even with Hurley's money I think we need dramatic license to make this possible.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2008, 06:45:15 PM »
Well, Ladybug had the same idea at about the same time, so I don't reckon I'm particularly fabber than anybody else around here. Thanks, though. Even with Hurley's money I think we need dramatic license to make this possible.
i seriousley think hurley gave sun the money.  my only doubt on it is that if he did give her the money i don't think he would want to be near her because he thinks it is attached to bad luck, so he tries to stay as far away as ever.  hmmm... 

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2008, 06:48:52 PM »

Lent? No. Gave? Definitely lol. Hurley wasn't nothing whatsoever to do with the money, so I could see him giving it to Sun to help her out.

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2008, 08:10:48 PM »
Face it, Paik got pwned!!!

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2008, 10:38:21 AM »
i seriousley think hurley gave sun the money.  my only doubt on it is that if he did give her the money i don't think he would want to be near her because he thinks it is attached to bad luck, so he tries to stay as far away as ever.  hmmm... 

Gave it to his rents, and apparently still lives there.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2008, 10:54:31 AM »

that's true, i hadn't thought about that. 

Offline Gizmogrl83

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2008, 03:32:24 PM »

I think his dad actually mentions that he gave them the money when they are going outside to look at his car

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2008, 03:50:54 PM »

I think his dad actually mentions that he gave them the money when they are going outside to look at his car

There she is!!