Author Topic: It's Destiny!  (Read 4906 times)

Offline Pepsi-Maxx

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
It's Destiny!
« on: May 09, 2008, 03:46:31 AM »
Ok i don't know how many here watched Heroes....but John Locke can draw the future as well! Anywho...

we saw the picture with the smoke and the bald man laying on the floor, which is an obvious drawing of the hatch implosion/explosion...whatever it was. So therefore does John Locke have a greater gift then what originally though.....was this fickle bitch known as destiny all laid out from the very beginning.....I remember reading a post where someone was asking about the answers being right in front of us and the one that has been uttered constantly from the very first season

"It's Destiny!"

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: It's Destiny!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 03:48:35 AM »
I thought the drawing was of the plane crash, except without showing the plane lol..Maybe it was the Smoke Monster?

Offline Pepsi-Maxx

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 03:49:45 AM »
Actually it could of been either and i guess ur plane theory makes more sense because when the smoke was billowing up the first thing John did was just lift his head up and look around and that was very true of the picture.

Offline hefalumps

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 03:52:03 AM »
As someone else mentioned, John Locke might be "special", just like Walt. Which might explain why they were such good buddies in Season 1.

I thought the picture was of the Smoke Monster. But I guess it could've been the Hatch too. Or the plane crash.

I find it interesting how Lost is becoming very much a game (all Ben's mentions of "changing the rules") and Locke has been interested in games (backgammon, Mouse Trap), etc. all along. It's so cool how, so far, the writers really seem like they've known exactly what they've wanted to do all along, even through all the DUIs, writer strikes, and other actors' gigs that they have to write their ways around. It's exciting.

Offline this is some crazy stuff

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 03:53:34 AM »
Everyone at my house including me took it as a drawing of the Smoke Monster.  I think that is what Richard thought is was as well.

Richard was coming there to see if he was ready to go to the island.  If he thought he was ready at that point there would have never been the plain crash and mostlikely the Swan never would have blown up.  SO why would he be smiling over the fact that the drawing was eather of those two scenarios.

im sure it was the smoke monster,

Offline patrixmith

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 03:55:47 AM »
The fire and smoke could also be the island burning. Keamy and his team said something about torching the island... Hmmm? :D

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 03:56:43 AM »
Everyone at my house including me took it as a drawing of the Smoke Monster.  I think that is what Richard thought is was as well.
So why was there a guy laying on the ground, though? That seemed to indicate (to me, anyway), that it was Locke after the plane crash, laying on the ground. If it's the smoke monster, it would look as if it just killed someone.

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 03:57:17 AM »
But again if Locke was ready at this time to go to the island then Keamy and his fellow killers would most likely not ever be going to the island.

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2008, 03:58:09 AM »
So why was there a guy laying on the ground, though? That seemed to indicate (to me, anyway), that it was Locke after the plane crash, laying on the ground. If it's the smoke monster, it would look as if it just killed someone.

Not everytime we have seen the monster has it killed someone.  Remember when it came out of the whole and was dragging John into it.    Seems like what it was to me.

Offline Pepsi-Maxx

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2008, 03:58:59 AM »
Taking John Home...

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2008, 04:01:09 AM »

Not everytime we have seen the monster has it killed someone.  Remember when it came out of the whole and was dragging John into it.    Seems like what it was to me.

Hmm...I think there would have been a hole drawn on the paper if that's what it was portraying, along with the smoke actually touching the stick figure. Plus, Richard smiled when he saw the drawing, both because it helped prove his theory that Locke may be "the one" and also because Locke crashing on the island would be seen as a significant and important event in Richard's eyes. Not sure why him being dragged into a hole by the smoke monster would be important to Richard, though.

Offline Pepsi-Maxx

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2008, 04:06:02 AM »
maybe because richard is the smoke monster.........OOOOOO........wow that was really farfetched

But if im right.......im calling it now that i predicted it first! :P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2008, 04:08:31 AM »

Hmm...I think there would have been a hole drawn on the paper if that's what it was portraying, along with the smoke actually touching the stick figure. Plus, Richard smiled when he saw the drawing, both because it helped prove his theory that Locke may be "the one" and also because Locke crashing on the island would be seen as a significant and important event in Richard's eyes. Not sure why him being dragged into a hole by the smoke monster would be important to Richard, though.

So if its Smokie coming out of a hole there should be a hole.  but if it a plane on fire then there is no plane drawn.  And if it is the island on fire after Keamy and his crew blew it up then there is not island.   ODD ussumption i should say.

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2008, 04:18:30 AM »
That's weird how everyone saw something different with that picture.  I thought it was obviously a picture of Smokey.

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2008, 04:21:40 AM »
That's weird how everyone saw something different with that picture.  I thought it was obviously a picture of Smokey.

Yes, yes me too.