Author Topic: Cabin Fever 4x11 Hype Thread  (Read 7896 times)

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Cabin Fever 4x11 Hype Thread
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2008, 12:40:12 PM »
Hey Jas0n!  Do what Lou does and have steak and wine while you watch.  A real intimate dinner with your favorite show!   :)

Hey, Suzanne!  A person who talks over Lost?  That's blasphemy!  :D

ohh yea, im gonna light some candles, get some cabernet, maybe a lil bubble bath action... wait what am i talkin about ;/

You're about to be a Red Shirt!!! Do it!!!

Your scenario reminds me of the "Hello" scene in "40 year old virgin"!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2008, 12:40:36 PM »
TRS, I LIKE that idea.  We have to find out why Mikhail recognized him. 
Mikhail gathered all the information on every passanger on 815 when it crashed.They know everything about each one of them. remember Jack's file that Juliet had? I'm sure there were photos as well.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2008, 12:40:57 PM »
lol I have to shhh my husband once the commercials end!
i feel your pain.   sometimes i miss the days when my hubby had class on lost night.  i could put sam to bed, turn the lights down low, and just enjoy.  now i have to shhh him and pause every 15 sec to explain something. ::)

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2008, 12:42:20 PM »
Mikhail gathered all the information on every passanger on 815 when it crashed.They know everything about each one of them. remember Jack's file that Juliet had? I'm sure there were photos as well.

Yeah, but what did Mikhail say to Locke, "John Locke, you I remember..." or something cryptic like that. It wasn't just the info-scroll he had done on the other Losties.

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2008, 12:42:59 PM »
If you notice from the beginning, TPTB have been careful to call them "Jack-centric" instead of a Jack flashback... So a "Locke-centric" story might just be talking about how they all go see Jacob.

Or we could see a glimpse of what happens to those who stay on the island. In this case, I'll be very happy.
I vote FLASHBAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Offline Jas0n

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2008, 12:43:21 PM »
i guess im a redshirt now... and hey it only took me around 2 1/2 years or more...

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2008, 12:44:39 PM »
Are you serious? I thought you were a n00b!  Well, way to go!  Go over to the Red Shirt thread and I'll give you yours.  :)

Offline Jas0n

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2008, 12:52:27 PM »
Are you serious? I thought you were a n00b!  Well, way to go!  Go over to the Red Shirt thread and I'll give you yours.  :)

give me my what? :) and where is the redshirt thread?  ive been here since early 2006, maybe even before that, i think i had to re-register at some point.

Offline Point Place WI

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2008, 12:54:21 PM »
HERE IS MY TAKE ON CABIN FEVER

Jacob casually enjoying an intimate Thursday night with his lady friend Ghost. 

If the cabin's a'rock'in don't come a knock'in! 

Sounds at the door: Knock Knock!!!

Jacob what the _-_-_-_!

Ben & Locke to Hurley: "You first Hugo."

Jacob to Locke: "Who let the fat guy in?  This is VIP only mofo's!" 

Locke to Jacob: "He told me he saw the cabin Jacob?" 

Ben to Jacob: "I was under the impression too that you summoned him." 

Jacob gets all fired up...."Oh and great job letting Widmore and company find the island.  Now you all will have hell to pay." 

Jacob summons Smokie.....

Ben to Locke & Hurley: "His Bark is really louder than his Bite!"

Music plays: Who let the Dogs out Whoof Whoof Whoof Whoof? 

The End

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2008, 12:55:28 PM »

Yeah, but what did Mikhail say to Locke, "John Locke, you I remember..." or something cryptic like that. It wasn't just the info-scroll he had done on the other Losties.
I believe he said "The John Locke I know is crip..." he is cut off by Rousseau. He could know about John from his resarch on him. He didn't say "The John Locke I KNEW(past tense) he said KNOW...present. Very nice article that you wrote. I enjoyed it ......Thanks

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2008, 01:02:14 PM »

I believe he said "The John Locke I know is crip..." he is cut off by Rousseau. He could know about John from his resarch on him. He didn't say "The John Locke I KNEW(past tense) he said KNOW...present. Very nice article that you wrote. I enjoyed it ......Thanks

You are exactly right about Mikhail. I loved that cut-off from Rousseau!  And thanks for the compliment.  I've been thinking about that one for a long time.  I never expected their relationship to be in the spotlight this soon. 

Offline Psych0666

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2008, 01:04:08 PM »
has there ever been an episode with no FB's or FF"s??

err didn't the s2 episode that told the tailies story have no ff's or ff's in it, I suppose you could say it was all one big flashback but....

Offline SQUIRT199

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2008, 01:14:28 PM »
has there ever been an episode with no FB's or FF"s??

err didn't the s2 episode that told the tailies story have no ff's or ff's in it, I suppose you could say it was all one big flashback but....

I think I would call that technicaly a flashback,

though a flashback to a month ago, it was not in line with the rest of the stories real time. and I think they were going back to what was happening real time or at least at the end when shannon was shot they caught up to real time.

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2008, 01:58:30 PM »
Yeah, I'd call that a flashback too. The first part of the pilot just had flashbacks to the plane ride and crash. And the epi where Cooper died only had flashes back a few days. I don't think there are very many hard and fast rules.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2008, 03:34:23 PM »
Well, congrats to Jesi!