Author Topic: Why was Kate so dressed up for her secret meeting?  (Read 7771 times)

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Why was Kate so dressed up for her secret meeting?
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2008, 01:33:28 AM »
She is a girl of many looks.

& YES.  I am. :P

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2008, 01:38:39 AM »
She is a girl of many looks.

& YES.  I am. :P
It's not a bad thing....you have faith and hope...Cha-Lee and Christian are goin to ride into town on that big double decker bus and say , "hey look at us, we are alive" ::)

back on topic, Kate is just a snazzy dresser....

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2008, 02:29:34 AM »
She's also more grown up now with responsibilities and all.  She dresses her age.  She's not a kid anymore.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2008, 02:37:50 PM »
I didn't think she was all dressed up.  But then again, depending on how oneself does get dressed up I guess that could be the perception.

She had on stylish clothing.  I have to agree with an earlier comment some things tend to get over analyzed.

None the less, Kate the hotty, graces the screens of many a young and older lad a like... ;)

Offline Lyricc96

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2008, 04:38:27 PM »
I think she was on a date...with Sawyer...??? Either way... they are making the Oceanic 6 look very well put together. They are all very stylish...all but Hurley who is wearing PJ's, LOL!

Offline CastawayCayley

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2008, 06:12:11 PM »
Yes, she was dressed up, but having just watched a few epis over again, I think she's over dressed for bed! Those were some fancy jammies, and by the end there she was sleeping alone... so my guess is she is now rich and she dresses the part, whomever it was she was meeting (altho I don't think it was Sawyer since when she gets home Jack points out that he stayed on the island; but even she admits it was Sawyer-related)

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2008, 01:09:27 AM »
Yes, she was dressed up, but having just watched a few epis over again, I think she's over dressed for bed! Those were some fancy jammies, and by the end there she was sleeping alone... so my guess is she is now rich and she dresses the part, whomever it was she was meeting (altho I don't think it was Sawyer since when she gets home Jack points out that he stayed on the island; but even she admits it was Sawyer-related)
She even dressed nice to meet with druggie Jack in the S3/4 finales.

I don't think it was a date with Sawyer. He's still on the island, imo.

Offline Lyricc96

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2008, 11:23:44 AM »
You also have to remember before Kate crashed on the island she was a fugitive and had to lay low, not stand out, so now that she has money I think she is taking full advantage of being able to dress nice!

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2008, 11:29:25 AM »
You also have to remember before Kate crashed on the island she was a fugitive and had to lay low, not stand out, so now that she has money I think she is taking full advantage of being able to dress nice!
Very good point. Her trial is over now, so it doesn't matter who knows who she is.