Author Topic: Kate saying Aaron is her's  (Read 17554 times)

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Kate saying Aaron is her's
« Reply #180 on: May 17, 2008, 09:39:59 AM »
I kinda think them all seeing ghosts/visions is too predictable for Lost. I suspect they'll have different reasons. Perhaps Sun gets word that Jin is alive, for example.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 17, 2008, 01:41:09 PM »
Kate sees Claire.

Claire??? She will go back for Sawyer.
Aaron sees Claire.

I think this only because she has Aaron, and how exactly are they going to show a baby having a vision and wanting to go back to the island?? I'm not saying that Kate will go back FOR Claire, but that she have a vision of claire and that will make her go back to the island.

I kinda think them all seeing ghosts/visions is too predictable for Lost. I suspect they'll have different reasons. Perhaps Sun gets word that Jin is alive, for example.

I understand that, but sometimes, TV is too predictable. Take it from the big fat guy who has spent way, way, waaaaaaaaay too much of his life watching television. I'm not saying I can tell you the end of LOST, but things like this seem way too easy to predict.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 26, 2008, 12:29:08 PM »
Skip to pg. 11-
What? You didn't read every last word on every last post on every last page? Party pooper. ;)

A skinny 4 mnth pregnant girl could NOT know she's even pregnant.
4 months pregnant and you wouldn't suspect something? I mean you would have to be almost anorexic to be skinny enough not to notice something 4 months late.

I'm just assuming, since I've never actually had a period. Being a guy and all.

Just stop, JB.  Just.....just no.  ::)

Every woman is different!
If every woman is different then matahari's statement is just as wrong as mine. ;)
I feel compelled to respond to that one...
Very thin girls can not experience a period for months at a time, as Princess Leia said every girl is different. Having never experienced your period (yet,  ;)) JB, slender girls with "Barbie" dimensions (like Kate/Evangeline Lilly) can be physically incapable of menstruating. Whereas, a woman who is in a higher weight class    or is on birth-control can experience periods for longer durations than usual.   
p.s. I missed you guys. I've been busy.
Ok, I'll shut up after this ;)

What I meant was the girl would be able to suspect it herself. I know people who were skinny enough to not have their period for a few months in a row, but I'm expecting most people would have it within 4 months. If not, then I'd hope she keeps a stack of preg tests with her. Personally, I would be a bit scared to try anything if I wouldn't know I was safe within a certain time frame.

Shutting up now.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 27, 2008, 02:47:11 PM »
Skip to pg. 11-
What? You didn't read every last word on every last post on every last page? Party pooper. ;)

4 months pregnant and you wouldn't suspect something? I mean you would have to be almost anorexic to be skinny enough not to notice something 4 months late.

If every woman is different then matahari's statement is just as wrong as mine. ;)
Very thin girls can not experience a period for months at a time, as Princess Leia said every girl is different. Having never experienced your period (yet,  ;)) JB, slender girls with "Barbie" dimensions (like Kate/Evangeline Lilly) can be physically incapable of menstruating. Whereas, a woman who is in a higher weight class    or is on birth-control can experience periods for longer durations than usual.  

What I meant was the girl would be able to suspect it herself. I know people who were skinny enough to not have their period for a few months in a row, but I'm expecting most people would have it within 4 months. If not, then I'd hope she keeps a stack of preg tests with her. Personally, I would be a bit scared to try anything if I wouldn't know I was safe within a certain time frame.

Shutting up now.
Why dosen't he just listen to the advice we give him??

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 27, 2008, 03:02:47 PM »
Skip to pg. 11-

Shutting up now.
Why dosen't he just listen to the advice we give him??

Me and Gizmogirl have been trying to figure that out for a while now.