Author Topic: Christian is back.....  (Read 10530 times)

Offline Lost-N-Detroit

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Christian is back.....
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2008, 05:21:11 PM »
Christian is JESUS!
And on the third day he rose again......
I think JACOB can bring back anyone he deems worthy.
I thought that when christian appeared he looked to be wearing clothing similar to the HOSTILES and not the OTHERS. It looked to be worn an a bit tathered.
IMO I think JACOB can bring anyone back that's worthy. "LONG LIVE PATCHY!

Might even get to see Mrs. B again..........

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2008, 05:22:36 PM »
Christian is like Jesus, not the same.  A Christ figure though, definitely.  And the name wasn't a dead giveaway to us on this?  :D

Offline T Mack

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2008, 05:41:27 PM »
You didn't honestly think people get high post counts by being intelligent, did you?   Roll through some of our posts.  Count the number of times you find posts like this, "Doh," "I'm sayin'" and "In bed."  If you got rid of all those, SWLS might start teetering.  :D
LOL

Offline nomteticus

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2008, 08:59:52 PM »
Christian is Jack's Mrs. Hawking, as is Charlie to Hurley... telling them to undo the error. Noone except the island protectors (Ben & cru) must leave the island.

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2008, 05:53:33 AM »
Christian is Jack's Mrs. Hawking, as is Charlie to Hurley... telling them to undo the error. Noone except the island protectors (Ben & cru) must leave the island.

Thats funny cause Jack's female Doc friend's name was Darcy Hawkins in the ill fated show Jericho. A show so good it was cancled twice.

Offline Point Place WI

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2008, 12:42:06 PM »
You didn't honestly think people get high post counts by being intelligent, did you?   Roll through some of our posts.  Count the number of times you find posts like this, "Doh," "I'm sayin'" and "In bed."  If you got rid of all those, SWLS might start teetering.  :D
LOL
double LOL

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2008, 04:59:35 PM »
Babble away.  How do you think people on here get more than 1,000 posts?   :D

ROFL!!!! Thank you for the secret of the LOST Boards!!! Who'd a thought!!! Babbling is actually a good thing here!!! Hee hee!  :D
Shhhh! Don't tell anyone!

(Come visit us in the Community Lounge for more silliness ;) )
You didn't honestly think people get high post counts by being intelligent, did you?   Roll through some of our posts.  Count the number of times you find posts like this, "Doh," "I'm sayin'" and "In bed."  If you got rid of all those, SWLS might start teetering.  :D
LOL
double LOL
You better not get rid of my in bed jokes. I worked hard to get this many posts. I don't want to go back to 3 posts!

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2008, 05:22:53 PM »
Oh, JB, don't be so hard on yourself.  You have lots more intelligent posts than that. (I think... ;))

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2008, 05:31:48 PM »
Oh, JB, don't be so hard on yourself.  You have lots more intelligent posts than that. (I think... ;))
Ok, I'd have 6 left then. :D

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2008, 05:33:12 PM »
See.  You're not as bad as off as we you thought.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2008, 05:34:42 PM »
See.  You're not as bad as off as we you thought.
Do my Survivor posts count as drivel? Cause if they don't I might have 40 posts left to me. I could at least still PM then...

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2008, 05:35:55 PM »
Uh..........no comment?

Offline Alvarandthechipmunks

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2008, 10:45:49 AM »
Are those two choices our only options?  It seems like there might be something other than straight up dead or alive.
Totally agree! I'm certain there is a third option!!

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2008, 02:07:35 PM »
My take... Christian in the hospital (and Charlie) are either both guilt induced delusions or both traditional ghosts. I still lean towards the former as we know Hurley had quite real seeming imaginary friends before, and Jack is already drinking. But we know via Miles that ghosts are real in Lost, so that's a reasonable possibility too. Also, I think this is what Lakkie believes, so it's probability goes way up. Either way these appear to be noncorporeal and invisible to most people.

I'm convinced the Christian on the Island (and Yemi, and probably Kate's horse and Goodspeed, and maybe even Ghost/Tall Walt) are something different. They appear to be corporeal, visible to all in the neighborhood. And except for Walt, whatever's running them needs a body to work with.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2008, 03:39:15 PM »
My take... Christian in the hospital (and Charlie) are either both guilt induced delusions or both traditional ghosts. I still lean towards the former as we know Hurley had quite real seeming imaginary friends before, and Jack is already drinking. But we know via Miles that ghosts are real in Lost, so that's a reasonable possibility too. Also, I think this is what Lakkie believes, so it's probability goes way up. Either way these appear to be noncorporeal and invisible to most people.

I'm convinced the Christian on the Island (and Yemi, and probably Kate's horse and Goodspeed, and maybe even Ghost/Tall Walt) are something different. They appear to be corporeal, visible to all in the neighborhood. And except for Walt, whatever's running them needs a body to work with.

You know, next to my "they are all alive in some hitherto unexplained way" this is my second favorite take on it.  :D