Author Topic: - A message from Charlie  (Read 13049 times)

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: - A message from Charlie
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2008, 04:23:09 PM »
I reckon Sawyer asked Kate to just check in with Cassidy and Clementine to see if there's anything they need and, who knows, maybe he gave her a message for his daughter.

But my question still stands, does Sawyer even know if he has a dughter??

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2008, 04:23:56 PM »
Oh yeah, baby, don't you remember last season, Cassie came to prison and told him, and he put all his find money in her account?

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2008, 04:26:18 PM »
Oh yeah, baby, don't you remember last season, Cassie came to prison and told him, and he put all his find money in her account?

That's right. Totally spaced. Thanks LL, where would I be without you??

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2008, 04:27:03 PM »
Um...in a far better place with many more answers?!  ;)

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2008, 04:28:28 PM »
Um...in a far better place with many more answers?!  ;)

Maybe in a better place, but deffinitely w/o the answers.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2008, 04:29:56 PM »
You have come to the top of the mountain and found me Laklost, the lady who has watched every episode of Lost numerous times.  My wisdom is only valuable here and to seekers like you.

In th rest of the world, I's a geek!  :D

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2008, 04:35:21 PM »
You have come to the top of the mountain and found me Laklost, the lady who has watched every episode of Lost numerous times.  My wisdom is only valuable here and to seekers like you.

I feel your pain.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2008, 04:37:23 PM »

I feel your pain.

Thank you.  I'm laughing right now, you know.  :D

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2008, 06:12:02 PM »
The only thing I don't get about that though is that aren't Cassidy and Clementine in New Mexico?  Did Kate just leave for the day and drive from LA?  Huh?

Well,they could have moved in the intervening time, but I was thinking they (or at least Cassidy) came to Kate. If we're on the right track, you'd think we'd've seen this scene. How did they react when they realized they'd met before? Another victim of the strike? Or are we just on the wrong track altogether. Or was Kate just hiring someone to track down the two of them?

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2008, 06:19:43 PM »
The only thing I don't get about that though is that aren't Cassidy and Clementine in New Mexico?  Did Kate just leave for the day and drive from LA?  Huh?

Well,they could have moved in the intervening time, but I was thinking they (or at least Cassidy) came to Kate. If we're on the right track, you'd think we'd've seen this scene. How did they react when they realized they'd met before? Another victim of the strike? Or are we just on the wrong track altogether. Or was Kate just hiring someone to track down the two of them?

Probably a victim of the strike.  I would have liked seeing the Cassidy/Kate scene, myself.

Offline hatch4815162342

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2008, 08:32:09 PM »
charlies the islands messenger boy(hehehehee)

Offline GUTZandRAGE

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2008, 08:59:11 PM »
Just to make sure I remember this correctly...

The psychic who had told Claire the child must not be raised by another, and then punked her into getting on the doomed airplane, he was a fraud, right? Was this established in the Eko flashback or was that another bit of misdirection? I can't remember all that well.

The whole Aaron thing is just so damn bizarre. If he's supposed to be raised by good people why is he with Kate? She's a lot of things, good people ain't one of them. What is up with Claire just walking away into the jungle? This all seems so out of place, so out of focus. This season has been great to some extent, things are finally moving forward, but at the same time, I feel the pace and the flow of the show has been disrupted, and not for the best.

I really hope they know what they are doing, but I have this terrible feeling that things are going to get out of control very very soon. The Shape of Things to Come might be seen as a bad omen a few weeks from now.

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2008, 09:07:51 PM »
The psychic said he was a fraud in an Eko flash, but he could have been lying 'cause he didn't want Eko investigating his daughter. The daughter then tracked Eko to the airport and gave him what might have been a legitimate message from Yemi. Hard to see what motive she'd have to do this if she's not sincere. So it's hard to say just how much talent might run in that family.

Offline Asmodean

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2008, 10:54:05 PM »
Ironic that the fake psychic was telling the fake priest anything.

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2008, 11:06:52 PM »
 ;)