Author Topic: I THOUGHT NADIA WAS ALREADY DEAD  (Read 6708 times)

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
I THOUGHT NADIA WAS ALREADY DEAD
« on: April 30, 2008, 04:11:28 PM »
In season 1 when Rousseau captures Sayid, she finds the picture of Nadia that Sayid had on him. She asks who the girl in the picture is. Sayid says it's my girl friend, she is dead because of me. I killed her. Am I misunderstanding some thing here? Wasn't the reason Sayid was on 815 was so he could get to L.A. to find Nadia? The CIA agent said they knew where she was and they would tell him after he helped them? Now we see Sayid at Nadia's funeral. WHATS UP WITH THIS?

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: I THOUGHT NADIA WAS ALREADY DEAD
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 05:04:44 PM »
He lied to Danielle for sympathy. Got off the island found Nadia and married her. She was then killed.

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 05:12:57 PM »
He lied to Danielle for sympathy. Got off the island found Nadia and married her. She was then killed.
YO.......TANKS!!!

Offline T Mack

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 05:35:48 PM »
He thought she was dead, but wasn't.  Later found out she was hiding out in L.A. from the CIA officer in Australia.

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 06:12:52 PM »
Right, but he found that out before leaving on 815.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 08:36:52 PM »
Yeah, he was using sympathy .... Plus he was well trained

Offline Tigre

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 09:35:45 AM »
But why was she murdered???

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 11:36:29 AM »

I think Ben killed Nadia. What does he always say "I find out what a person is emotionally invested in and I exploit it". Sayid is invested in Nadia, Ben needs a HIT MAN, Ben kills Nadia and makes Sayid think it was a Widmore bad guy. What do you think about that? 

Offline Gizmogrl83

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 12:23:56 PM »

I think Ben killed Nadia. What does he always say "I find out what a person is emotionally invested in and I exploit it". Sayid is invested in Nadia, Ben needs a HIT MAN, Ben kills Nadia and makes Sayid think it was a Widmore bad guy. What do you think about that? 

I have thought about this many times, but as much as Ben lies and cheats his way towards whatever his goal is I just for some reason don't see him as the total bad guy.  I am just naiive though  ;)

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2008, 12:32:02 PM »

I have thought about this many times, but as much as Ben lies and cheats his way towards whatever his goal is I just for some reason don't see him as the total bad guy.  I am just naiive though  ;)
Your not being naive. Ben doesn't have any solders/hit man left. Tom is dead Picket is dead Ryan is dead and most of Ryan's people are dead. Even Isabell is dead. I just think he needs someone to do his killing for him. Don't forget the RULES have changed.

Offline T Mack

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2008, 01:41:48 PM »
He thought she was dead, but wasn't.  Later found out she was hiding out in L.A. from the CIA officer in Australia.
Just one day earlier.  But yes correct.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2008, 04:56:43 PM »
The saddest thing is that I think we lost the Nadia/Sayid reunion story.  I bet that fell on the floor when we lost two eps this season.  :'(

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2008, 05:11:50 PM »
The saddest thing is that I think we lost the Nadia/Sayid reunion story.  I bet that fell on the floor when we lost two eps this season.  :'(
I hope not.

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2008, 05:42:44 PM »
I kinda think it was a victim of the writers' strike as well. Consider the original word on this epi was that it was titled "Bakir" and Sayid centric. Methinks two epis were condensed to one.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2008, 09:30:07 PM »
I kinda think it was a victim of the writers' strike as well. Consider the original word on this epi was that it was titled "Bakir" and Sayid centric. Methinks two epis were condensed to one.

I can't believe we lost this.  I have been waiting for the moment Sayid saw her agaain, and to think all we got was, "I found her, married her, and she died" just stinks.