Author Topic: The Smoke Monster And Ben (Possibly Stupid Question)  (Read 10596 times)

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: The Smoke Monster And Ben (Possibly Stupid Question)
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2008, 05:26:03 PM »

Offline zeekloveslost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2008, 02:44:18 PM »
We know it did not get them all since Keamy (wrong spelling) is seen in the preview.

Dude, that was NOT cool! Many of us choose not to watch the previews because they're widely considered to be SPOILERS! Please don't write about future episodes. I did NOT want to know that.
Really? How can you not watch Previews?? It builds the suspence for the next week.

Joshzam lives in Spain and has to download the episodes to watch them as closely to the US airings as possible.  He doesn't always have access to the spoilers we see. (he's my bro - don't judge us by the others posts thoguh! hehe)

Offline Bud

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2008, 12:10:16 PM »
having seen a few more episodes since this one it would seem that smokie didnt kill any of the frieghter mercs. One was injured pretty badly but i think the writers needed to keep the mercs alive for the season finale. When the smokie train arrives at the barracks is one of the best scenes of season 4 and i like to watch it over and over.

Im loving this season - so many questions have been answered and yet more have arisen from those answers. I'm starting to worry what im gonna do for the next 8 months or so when this season ends.

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2008, 03:15:52 PM »
I'm pretty sure that one that was hurt the worst succumbed to his injuries. I think the Doc or the Captain mentioned that.

We're all worried about the next 7-8 months....