Author Topic: I THOUGHT NADIA WAS ALREADY DEAD  (Read 6184 times)

Offline Desmond8MyPopRocks

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: I THOUGHT NADIA WAS ALREADY DEAD
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2008, 02:00:31 AM »
Personally, I'm kinda pissed that we totally got shortchanged on this story.  Nadia moved to Irvine, CA, to work for a "medical research foundation" and Locke was the pest inspector for her newly purchased home.  Irvine is right next to Locke's home city of Tustin, CA.  The whole scenario was set up for us to see Nadia again, particularly after we saw her in I think "Greatest Hits" where Charlie saves her from being mugged in the alley.  Or was that in "Flashes Before Your Eyes" and it was Desmond who saved her?  Nonetheless, she continued to appear in various episodes leading up to what I think was supposed to be a great reunification with Sayid.  I always thought she ended up working for Dharma.

We definitely got short-changed on this story and it pisses me off.

Nadia Cheers
*Des8

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2008, 03:46:47 AM »
Maybe when they release the dvd set for this season there will be more bonus discs and we'll learn what might have been if not for the strike.  I hope they fill in the blanks.

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2008, 10:02:38 AM »
I agree being shortchanged sucks. Des, it was Charlie in Greatest Hits.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2008, 01:51:48 PM »
There will not be extended scenes or episodes.  The production logistics on this show are as big as some feature length films.

I keep wondering if after the canon of shows is done in 2010 how long ABC will let the licensing go and to what extent.  Will there be books?  Internet graphic novels - like NBC has done with Heroes?  Then all the stories we're interested in can be written.  The whole story will not be told in the episodes left.  Only enough to solve the over-riding conflict - that of Ben against the island and the island calling the Losties.