Author Topic: Charlotte: Do More!  (Read 6341 times)

Offline Lion of Atreides

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Charlotte: Do More!
« on: April 25, 2008, 03:36:19 AM »
When will she do some interesting anthropology/archaeology work on the island? Instead she's played chemist & nursemaid while camping on the beach with the Losties.

Offline lostatsea

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Charlotte: Do More!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 09:33:51 AM »
she seems to be about ready to put on a red shirt and die some horrible death.

Offline lostieloo

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 09:48:00 AM »
I hope not...I want to know what's up with her!

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 10:47:37 AM »
Nah, let her die. I hate her accent and her face. She has the acting ability of Nikki, and the likeablility of Paulo. Thumbs down on Charlotte.

Offline blueeyed2200

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 11:06:31 AM »
I could care less if Charlotte was there or not . . . she's just there on bad motives anyways.  And her Character really has had the least to do with the whole Freighter people storyline too.  We still don't have a freakin clue as to why she's even there.  And personally, I don't even care.  Unless she ties into the story in a really interesting way, of course. 

Offline lostieloo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 12:00:54 PM »
I think that her being named for C.S. Lewis shows that she is significant somehow.  Just in time for Prince Caspian to come out in theaters!

Offline Austruck

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 01:20:29 PM »
I can take her or leave her, personally. The idea of having an archaeologist on board is fascinating because I wonder just how vast the scope of all things island really is.

But honestly, all she does on the show is shush Daniel for opening his yap and give dirty looks to anyone who might divulge anything to anyone. She's like the mean mommy of everyone.  :D

Offline lostieloo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 03:05:33 PM »
Which means that when her eventual death comes around, no tears will be shed, like AnaLucia.

Offline Shakey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2008, 03:23:29 PM »
She annoys me as well.  Maybe she'll find the four-toed statue and fall to the rocks below as she attempts to scale it.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2008, 03:24:56 PM »
I don't really like her either.

That said, she didn't do ANYTHING this episode. Jack asked her a question and Daniel answered it. Charlotte basically did a little facetime and that's it. I want to see why she's there because currently it seems like she's a balance for loose-tongued Daniel.

Offline KateReallyLovesJack

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2008, 05:18:31 PM »
I wonder if Charlotte's story line will have anything to do with the 4 toed statue... I mean, they're going to have to get to that at some point, right?

Offline Lion of Atreides

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2008, 11:27:49 PM »
I can take her or leave her, personally. The idea of having an archaeologist on board is fascinating because I wonder just how vast the scope of all things island really is.

But honestly, all she does on the show is shush Daniel for opening his yap and give dirty looks to anyone who might divulge anything to anyone. She's like the mean mommy of everyone.  :D

This is so true.

I think TPTB are keeping her around for Season 5, when, after having dealt with the freighter mercenary threat, we'll probably see The Temple, which surely is replete with archaeological significance.  Notice the door to Ben's Cave was covered in weird runes...a tip off for what remains yet-to-be-explored.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2008, 11:01:12 PM »
Nah, let her die. I hate her accent and her face. She has the acting ability of Nikki, and the likeablility of Paulo. Thumbs down on Charlotte.
Low blow.  That was harsh. :D

I wonder if Charlotte's story line will have anything to do with the 4 toed statue... I mean, they're going to have to get to that at some point, right?
They throw us a bone & mention it in a podcast every once in a while, so I'm assuming so!

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2008, 11:04:06 PM »
Low blow.  That was harsh. :D
no joke, I like her accent and think she is kinda sessy....

They throw us a bone & mention it in a podcast every once in a while, so I'm assuming so!

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2008, 11:07:15 PM »
You have a thing for those redheads, huh. :D