Author Topic: Flirty, nosy Kate  (Read 16739 times)

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Re: Flirty, nosy Kate
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2008, 10:29:08 PM »
Sheesh! Kate's a murderess which is plenty cause for dislike.

But she's not a whore by any reasonable definition of the word. Shoot, she showed way less skin than most people show at the beach! Or on Survivor.

I'd have to agree that Kate is no whore.  Dr. Drew might say that Kate has been 'acting out' recently with Sawyer by throwing herself at him, except for the one time in the bear cage, only out of frustration that Jack was with Juliet.  I get the sense that she's renewed her interest in Jack, and will soon pick a fight with Juliet.
That would be so awesome. I love Kate and can't stand Juliet. I would love to see Kate whoop her butt.  ;D

Kate still gets come-uppance for the handcuff dealie!
I am not quite so sure...Juliet has been very physical. Time for Kate to get her word/fist in. :P

Offline Lion of Atreides

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2008, 10:57:33 PM »
But what's Kate's motivation? She's learned they know about her on the freighter, so that route's fraught with danger.  She's ditched Sawyer, who soon ought to be returning to the beach. And Jack's more interested in Juliet, based upon their kiss that she had to watch.  Is she so low that she's gonna try and knock Juliet off her pedestal and reclaim the title of presumptive alpha female?

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2008, 05:17:09 AM »
she's jealous and still under the impression that she has a chance with Jack, and I think she does.. Jacks thing with Juliet wont last.. she's far too cloak and dagger and lies too much. Kate's story has just been on hold for a while.

I think the whole scene was there as a reminder to us that there it still a fire smouldering under her which will probably be addressed in the next couple of episodes. Just like the Jack sickness thing.. TPTB are reminding us that there was a bunch of people on the beach who crash landed... wow that seems such a long time ago now...

Offline nikarro

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2008, 10:15:04 PM »
Kate should kick Juliet's butt, but she should do it Ben style, and leave Juliet just torn up and mad about the whole mess!

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2008, 12:25:16 PM »
Didn't strike me as odd since Kate is a whore.  So basically it was typical Kate.
Now now MAXOR127 no need to be so hard on Kate. She has only done the "WILD THING" with Sawyer.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2008, 04:12:45 PM »
Didn't strike me as odd since Kate is a whore.  So basically it was typical Kate.
Now now MAXOR127 no need to be so hard on Kate. She has only done the "WILD THING" with Sawyer.

More approriately she's a whore in training, current level of C@*k tease. and fugly too.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2008, 04:13:48 PM »

More approriately she's a whore in training, current level of C@*k tease. and fugly too.

Spare us.

Offline tonysee200x

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2008, 04:28:08 PM »
fugly too.

?????????

EOM

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2008, 04:40:42 PM »
fugly too.

?????????

EOM
She is definitely not fugly. I think glasses may be a gOOd investment!!!

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2008, 04:43:08 PM »
fugly too.

?????????

EOM

We love you, Bob.  We're buying you glasses!  :D

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2008, 05:14:19 PM »
Already got a pair, and if you can't see the huge pointy cheek bones, giant Jay Leno Chin, and the hordes of Freckles that encircle her beady little eyes, maybe you should invest in some yourselves. Compare her to Claire, Sun, Shannon, or Naomi, then you'll see. And thanks for the concern guys.

Offline tonysee200x

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2008, 05:33:15 PM »
Already got a pair, and if you can't see the huge pointy cheek bones, giant Jay Leno Chin, and the hordes of Freckles that encircle her beady little eyes, maybe you should invest in some yourselves. Compare her to Claire, Sun, Shannon, or Naomi, then you'll see. And thanks for the concern guys.

Everyone has their own taste, I can can believe you think Claire, Sun, Shannon, or Naomi are prettier.

But "Fugly" means beyond ugly/ I don't even want to look at you ugly/ no matter how much a drink I wouldn't touch you ugly.

The fact you are trying to spin Kate this way makes one wonder the motives-- Maybe she reminds you of an X or something.

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2008, 05:39:34 PM »
Maybe a new TV would help. You know one without the RABBIT EARS!!...LOL

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2008, 09:04:10 PM »
fugly too.

?????????

EOM

We love you, Bob.  We're buying you glasses!  :D
She is sooooooooooooooo HOT!!! I love freckles...so so so so so HOT!!!

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2008, 09:10:20 PM »
Eye of the beholder, people, eye of the beholder.