Author Topic: Flirty, nosy Kate  (Read 13656 times)

Offline Lion of Atreides

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Flirty, nosy Kate
« on: April 25, 2008, 02:38:35 AM »
Did it strike anyone else as odd that Kate's giving herself a sponge bath in a tidal pool in the middle of camp, making googly eyes at Jack, then invading his privacy?  Hasn't she seen or sensed that Juliet has taken possession of Jack?  Perhaps she knew that Juliet was on corpse detail today, and made her move.  But is Kate ever a pinball, having just ditched Sawyer. 

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Flirty, nosy Kate
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 02:44:25 AM »
Didn't strike me as odd since Kate is a whore.  So basically it was typical Kate.

Offline TheGoodPeople

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 02:46:09 AM »
Didn't strike me as odd since Kate is a whore.  So basically it was typical Kate.

nice.  ;D

Offline this is some crazy stuff

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 02:46:32 AM »
Yea when I first saw it I thought he kind of walked up on her.  Then it goes into her perspective and she is inthe middle of the camp.  I was like ummmmmm.   ME LIKEY

Offline lostatsea

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 09:35:20 AM »
I think she wanted to stay close to the camp in case she had missed the one and only "rescue attempt"

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 11:07:24 AM »

Indeed.

Offline T Mack

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 11:51:32 AM »
Flirty, nosy Kate

I've come to hate her with a passion.

Offline blueeyed2200

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 12:03:54 PM »
I personally still like Kate and I am a typical Jater . . .  I do not want him to end up with Juliet.  There is just something about her that rubs me the wrong way.  The lying and the crap.  I just don't dig it!! She maybe flirty and she maybe nosy, but Kate is a HUGE part of the story AND she's hot.  What more could you ask for??

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2008, 12:14:56 PM »
I personally still like Kate and I am a typical Jater . . .  I do not want him to end up with Juliet.  There is just something about her that rubs me the wrong way.  The lying and the crap.  I just don't dig it!! She maybe flirty and she maybe nosy, but Kate is a HUGE part of the story AND she's hot.  What more could you ask for??

Maybe it is because Juliet lies all the time.

I took it that Kate was just sunbathing. Just chilling on the Beach.

Visiting jack was likely very normal for her.

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2008, 12:15:37 PM »
Poor Kate. I like her, she just can't decide what she wants. I don't think she is a whore. I too hope she and Jack end up together. I thought she looked beautiful last night :)

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2008, 01:07:21 PM »
Kate bugs lately!  I still like her tho and she essential to the storyline.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2008, 01:11:11 PM »
It really sucks that we know she ISN'T Going to die anytime soon. I think that her story has run it's course. As for her looking hot, I feel as if I have to ask this again, has no one ever seen Sun?? Or Claire?? I was pissed they killed of Naomi so quick, I think she's the hottest woman that has been on the show.

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2008, 01:13:13 PM »
Yes, the island is full of good looking people..odd isn't it? LOL  Obviously her story has not run its course since we know what happens in the future.  Apparently people think they are going to kill Sawyer next and that will piss me off!

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2008, 01:15:29 PM »
Yes, the island is full of good looking people..odd isn't it? LOL  Obviously her story has not run its course since we know what happens in the future.  Apparently people think they are going to kill Sawyer next and that will piss me off!

I love it when they kill off characters that we like. It is so unexpected. I was exstatic when Eko died. Not because I didn't like him, in fact, he quickly became one of my favorites, but because it came out of no where. I thought it was great.

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2008, 02:37:17 PM »
Yeah, I guess LOL  I liked it when Michael killed Libby and Ana Lucia.  I thought Eko got killed off because he quit or because of his DUI.  I loved Eko!