Author Topic: DON'T TRUST THE CAPTIAN NOTE  (Read 1195 times)

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
DON'T TRUST THE CAPTIAN NOTE
« on: March 15, 2008, 05:29:21 PM »
I don't know if this has been covered in another post. The note appears to be written by a child. I think Walt is on the boat with Mike. I think Mike is the 6th oceanic survivor. I think he never does get Walt back to the real world and cannot find a way back to the island. He becomes depressed and or goes crazy and kills himself. He is the person in the coffin. What do youall think?

Offline lostieloo

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: DON'T TRUST THE CAPTIAN NOTE
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 05:50:43 PM »
The handwriting doesn't necessarily mean it's a child's...if I were writing a note, I would try to make it not look like mine

Offline lostandfree

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 06:00:18 PM »
The handwriting doesn't necessarily mean it's a child's...if I were writing a note, I would try to make it not look like mine

I agree.  I don't think it was a child's writing.  It was just all in capitals if I recall correctly.  And maybe not beautiful writing because it was written by a guy (no offense).

Offline vickilynn

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 06:15:57 PM »

I agree.  I don't think it was a child's writing.  It was just all in capitals if I recall correctly.  And maybe not beautiful writing because it was written by a guy (no offense).

I'm a female, teacher, and I have crappy handwriting - esp. when I print. I don't think it was a child's, but that is just my gut feeling. The captain did seem a little too "chummy" with Sayid and Des, he doesn't seem like he can be trusted...although, if Michael is working for Ben, and Ben is the "bad" guy, then he would want Sayid and Des to not trust the captain.  ::)

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 08:38:56 PM »
all the note is, is a wonderful way to keep us in the dark...if we assume its Michael that sent the note, then we know one thing for sure, Ben is involved...and it's either true or its not....