Author Topic: O6 and Danielle's 6  (Read 6643 times)

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: O6 and Danielle's 6
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2008, 05:53:04 PM »
True, or through Richard. But I like Danielle, so I'm pulling for her.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2008, 10:23:05 PM »
JB we still can get it through Ben and Alex if you think about it.  Why couldn't they provide something.  I mean aren't we suppose to get a Libby flashback and she is six feet under?
Libby had connections with other people, like Hurley and Desmond.

The only connections Danielle really had was with Alex, and she was only with her for 5 days before the others took her. Unless, of course, Danielle was lying or CRAZY or something. Pshaw.

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2008, 04:53:58 AM »
Hey, we keep talking about the O6, but what about Des? I suppose he is out of the island too. And we don't know if there's eight, or nine, or ten of them, since there isn't only Oceanic people there.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2008, 04:03:11 PM »
Hey, we keep talking about the O6, but what about Des? I suppose he is out of the island too. And we don't know if there's eight, or nine, or ten of them, since there isn't only Oceanic people there.
You have a point that we don't know exactly how many people leave... I don't think very much could keep Des from getting to Penny.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2008, 08:59:17 PM »
You have a point that we don't know exactly how many people leave... I don't think very much could keep Des from getting to Penny.

And haven't they set up their reunion to be a beautiful moment?

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2008, 09:28:14 PM »

Frankly if we think about this the focus is going to be on the people we saw crash on the island season one.  He is instrumental in this story and yes we would like to see the sappy love reunion, but that is not what I am waiting for.  I want to know what Desmond meant when he said to Jack see you in another life.  He touched Jack, Libby, his connection to Widmore, Kelvin and how he got to the island.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2008, 09:49:39 PM »

Frankly if we think about this the focus is going to be on the people we saw crash on the island season one.  He is instrumental in this story and yes we would like to see the sappy love reunion, but that is not what I am waiting for.  I want to know what Desmond meant when he said to Jack see you in another life.  He touched Jack, Libby, his connection to Widmore, Kelvin and how he got to the island.

I completely agree with you.  Pen's and his reunion will just be the icing on the cake.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2008, 09:55:40 PM »

I completely agree with you.  Pen's and his reunion will just be the icing on the cake.
Thanks - somethings are obvious and he is more than just Penny.  Why would he have all these flashbacks/time travels/seeing the future if there wasn't something else there.

I can't forget his being a monk and the monk having our time travel lady in there.  Which might place this in another thread, but this is another religious connection, then Charlie seeing his Mom and Claire as holy figures with Aaron.

I could be pulling at straws...but he is there for other reasons