Author Topic: O6 and Danielle's 6  (Read 9783 times)

Offline Asmodean

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: O6 and Danielle's 6
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 12:12:40 AM »
you don't play the disrespect game?
yet you threaten and call him / her "meat"?
your post seemed kinda disrespectful to me...
i like Heroes too, though. good show.

Freegin kids!  Gonna dip your toe in the water too huh?  After you get to 25 posts, you'll be able to use mail.  We'll continue this conversation there unless you wanna email me directly.

Regardless, let's get back on topic.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 12:29:20 AM by Asmodean »

Offline Staggerlee

• In the Loop
  • Karma does not announce itself, it just happens.
    • View Profile
    • In Praise of Shadows
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 01:37:08 AM »
Azmodean-----

??? ::)

Seriously who cares about Heroes...I am sticking with the Island here.

Long live the 06 no matter how they get to where they are and Locke will rule the island
How about they take six off The Island because it is easier to keep 6 mouths closed versus trying to keep 35 mouths shut. Who of "The 6" is credible? Just a thought. And thinking that Locke will rule The Island still makes me laugh. I care about Heroes. ;D

Very interesting theory you all got humming along here...

Care about Heroes too here, B/t that and Lost there's nothing really that good on...with all the other garbage on have practically earned my degree in forensic science and I've yet to put on some pants and leave the house ;D*

*emoticon denotes sillyness factor of section demarked with the asterisk(*), marked thusly for reasons of bringing attention to the fact that no animals were injured in the creation of this post and no feelings were intended to be injured....Though I do agree with Walkabout inasmuch as I hope it does not offend anyone, that Locke ruling the island will indeed be a blast, because that might infer that Lost had "jumped the shark", cause the narrative would be better served fishtailing in another direction, kind of like this post of which I've said nothing of the 06 and Danielle's 6...oh there I did...cool ;D**     

**see above asterisk       
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

F. Bacon

Offline Walkabout

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2008, 09:28:48 AM »
Azmodean-----

??? ::)

Seriously who cares about Heroes...I am sticking with the Island here.

Long live the 06 no matter how they get to where they are and Locke will rule the island
How about they take six off The Island because it is easier to keep 6 mouths closed versus trying to keep 35 mouths shut. Who of "The 6" is credible? Just a thought. And thinking that Locke will rule The Island still makes me laugh. I care about Heroes. ;D

Very interesting theory you all got humming along here...

Care about Heroes too here, B/t that and Lost there's nothing really that good on...with all the other garbage on have practically earned my degree in forensic science and I've yet to put on some pants and leave the house ;D*

*emoticon denotes sillyness factor of section demarked with the asterisk(*), marked thusly for reasons of bringing attention to the fact that no animals were injured in the creation of this post and no feelings were intended to be injured....Though I do agree with Walkabout inasmuch as I hope it does not offend anyone, that Locke ruling the island will indeed be a blast, because that might infer that Lost had "jumped the shark", cause the narrative would be better served fishtailing in another direction, kind of like this post of which I've said nothing of the 06 and Danielle's 6...oh there I did...cool ;D**     

**see above asterisk       

***I am laughed so hard I think I broke a rib.  :D ;D

*** Denotes I was injured while reading someone elses post!

Offline Staggerlee

• In the Loop
  • Karma does not announce itself, it just happens.
    • View Profile
    • In Praise of Shadows
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2008, 09:47:18 AM »
A few years ago, when we were all watching ER and Chicago Hope and whatever melodramatic medical icky-ness that was out there, coulda maybe helped ya with that rib....
Do you need to be intubated? Think I remember that one....

Glad you had a chuckle, my lazy cat looked at me and paraphrased from some book he's reading (as is his want to do as he's the snooty type, being a Rag Doll):

"It doesn't make sense. It isn't even good grammar. What the hell does it mean...."

;D*  see above posts, my wrists hurt....
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 09:58:24 AM by Staggerlee »
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

F. Bacon

Offline moyboy

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2008, 03:16:33 PM »

Freegin kids!  Gonna dip your toe in the water too huh?  A
fter you get to 25 posts, you'll be able to use mail. 
We'll continue this conversation there unless you wanna email me directly.

yawn.

Offline Jas0n

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2008, 04:15:45 PM »
how is locke gonna rule the island when he ends up in a caskett in the future  :)

p.s. arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2008, 04:22:10 PM »
how is locke gonna rule the island when he ends up in a caskett in the future  :)

p.s. arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

R.
O.
F.
L.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2008, 10:38:07 PM »
Locke doesn't want to leave the island and I do not believe he is the one of the 06 as they have portrayed.

That sure did surface a lot of who dislikes Locke.

As for Azmodean that is his way of cuddling up to new posters (I think  ;D)  Calling you Meat is way of letting you know you touched his soft side :-\

Anyway we lost track on this one so we could be 0 and 6 when it comes to the meaning of six.
Glad I was able to provide some laughs, entertainment, hostility and other random acts of emotion on the forum!

Always yours Lost in Locke Eyes and I will rule next to him on the island... ;) ;)
BTW now that Danielle is dead...well

Offline Asmodean

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2008, 10:41:30 PM »
I hate 'em all and work back Double El.

He wussed out and never contacted me anyway.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2008, 10:47:25 PM »

Asmo are you referring to me as double El?  Sorry long day---- you all had me laughing on this post. 

Offline Asmodean

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2008, 10:49:17 PM »

Asmo are you referring to me as double El?  Sorry long day---- you all had me laughing on this post. 

Yeah, I don't know your name and didn't wanna type the whole thing.  Don't kill me. :P

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2008, 07:15:56 PM »
Was it a full moon when that all went on?  Poor Danielle is gone and I have to figure out this 6 deal.  It is significant.  6 Season, 6 Leave....it is a number in my life.

I must run this through the big processer and get back..to going through these threads

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2008, 01:44:56 PM »
Was it a full moon when that all went on?  Poor Danielle is gone and I have to figure out this 6 deal.  It is significant.  6 Season, 6 Leave....it is a number in my life.

I must run this through the big processer and get back..to going through these threads
I still can't believe that they would kill Danielle. We still need her flashback!

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2008, 05:57:38 PM »
I agree JB, still hoping she'll pull through!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2008, 02:17:04 PM »
JB we still can get it through Ben and Alex if you think about it.  Why couldn't they provide something.  I mean aren't we suppose to get a Libby flashback and she is six feet under?